Thirty Three

"Maybe because I can't accept this, I wasn't ready for all of this"

I walked inside my old house, It's been 11 years since the last time, the house was still the same, My parents never sell the house incase we want to go back here in Australia but in that case, it's just me who came back.

I sat on the couch as I placed my luggage down, my back aches, the long flight hurts my bum and I'm so bad at jet lag.

I look around the house, of course there's a care taker, it was the lady who owns a cafe down the street, I should pay a visit later, it seems like she went here to clean as I see a cleaning rag on the kitchen counter top.

I opened my phone and it was 4:30 PM, I left Seoul this morning and I'm so tired.

I massaged my temple as I remember the events last night, my cheeks flushed as I recall what happened between me and Jimin, I did it, shit! I really did it? I did have sex with him? I couldn't remove the look he had when he groans, when he threw his head back letting me see his bobbing adams apple and sweaty face

And how we had a very very heated argument last night until this morning, he became an arrogant asshole again and I hate it so much, he thinks he owns me? I do appreciate the fact that he wants to protect me but we're back at square one again, he's being bastard again, does he really think I'm an object that he can claim his?

I sighed, I grabbed my wallet and my phone as my stomach grumble, I'm hungry, I only had the plane sandwich and a bottle of water the whole flight and I'm a bit exhausted.

I know I should've called Mrs. Claude to inform her about my arrival but everything happened abruptly.

Last night after what happened between me and Jimin, we finished the movie and I spent the latter part of the evening straddling on his lap and kissing the living day lights between us and around midnight the boys came, I found out Namjoon's car has been shot too, luckily he wasn't in the car.

Thank God.

Yoongi told something about a certain person but Jungkook doubt it because he had his mens following and Taehyung suggested that I should leave Seoul for the mean time and of course Jimin protested as I agreed. What happened in my apartment haunts me, I could've died, Yuri could've died, I'm scared knowing who did it is just around the seoul.

Seokjin mentioned that maybe someone knows who I really am and that fact just made everything worst.

I'm surrounded by the Youngest Billionaires in South Korea, Jimin along with the 6 boys are the well-known youngest socialites in Seoul and to whole South Korea and the danger sticks to them being the on the top of the underground business? It's been weeks since I have known these informations but it felt surreal as much as possible I tried not to think about it, I tried to think that everything is normal, Jimin is just a typical business man, a young billionaire that inherited their family business but no.

Taehyung made me understand that I belong to their world but why can't I take it? It's just too much for me to take it. I wasn't born for this, my parents kept me from all of this and I was just staring to digest the informations.

"Y/N we need you to understand everything, The underground business, Jimin runs the whole seoul and probably the whole south korea" Jin said "Someone out there might know your true identity" he said