Twenty Three

-

"And breathe as me you know"

-

I woke with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I slightly turn around and Jimin is soundly asleep beside me.

His hair is messy and sticking everywhere and lips slightly pouting.

I smiled consciously and reached the phone beside and my eyes widen, Damn it's already 10:30 and Jimin? Was still here.

"Jimin" I softly spoke and he stirred a bit and I poke his cheeks and he opened his eyes.

"It's too early" He groan and brought me closer to his body, his breath fanned against my face.

I chuckled

"Early your ass, It's already 10:30 am, aren't you going to ParkMin?" I asked and he shake his head and buried his head further on the crook of my neck

"I'll take some off, I wanna spend more time, the next days with you" He whispered against my skin and I blushed.

I let out a soft sigh and he fully opened his eyes and kissed my cheeks.

"I told you that we're going to talk last night" Jimin whispered and I hummed "How are you feeling baby?" He asked and I look at him and I shifted so I can see his face clearly.

"About what? Hoseok? Or the informations from all of you?" I asked giggling and he placed his arm under my head.

"Both" he said and I sighed quietly.

"I'm relieved now, Hoseok and I are in good terms, I have accepted it and I'm happy for them Jimin, It's all clear, it does hurt but I found myself in better place now" I told him honestly and he nodded, his lips slightly brushing against my forehead before he fully pressed a kiss.

I smiled at myself and snuggle closer, his fresh minty scent invaded my nose.

"As for what I have learned about my family, I'm trying to understand all of it, I read the files again while you're in Office, I'm trying" I said and he nodded.

"I'm glad baby" he said "I'm sorry" he added and I confusedly looked at him and cocked an eyebrow

"Sorry for what?" I asked

"For what happened, for being selfish, for keeping you here, I just liked you too much and I want to protect you" he quietly said and I can't help it but there's something in the pit of my stomach, Jimin's words make my stomach flip.

"I appreciate that Jimin believe me, Thank you because you want to protect me and don't apologize because none of this is your fault" I said as I cupped his face in my hand and he teasingly bite my lower lip and I pushed him off of me.

Damn, I haven't even brushed my teeth.

"Baby..." He cooed and I cover my face with the blanket and Jimin's laugh echoed through the whole room and he slowly pulled the cover off and hovered me.

"Jimin stop! I haven't brushed my teeth!!" I protested and he chuckled, pressing his body closer to mine.

"So?" He said teasingly and I put my hand on his face so he wouldn't get closer.