Fifty Five

Hello Earthlings!

I can't believe this, it's the last chapter of Claimed, Thank you so much for those who have been here with right from the very first chapter published, Thank you so so much!

Please look forward to the Book 2 MINE. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, Thank You so so much and I love you all.

And I miss Jimin with all my heart :(

Claimed Last Chapter, Let's get it!

"I couldn't believe that we're actually in Bali!" Y/N excitedly said as we went out of our Private lodge in a Private resort. I smiled as I take her hand on mine.

3 months after the whole accident, Dr. Song cleared Y/N to go, The boys are going to follow next week and honestly seeing Y/N's smile right now is the only thing matters to me, Her happiness is the only thing that is really important for me, nothing else.

We stood on the edge of the pool and I stood behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist as I give feathery kisses on her shoulders and her wholehearted chuckled.

"Thank you so much for all the things you've done for me Jimin" She whispered as she placed her hand on the top of mine, I kissed her cheeks as we stare at the beautiful sunset in front of us.

"Stop saying thank you baby, You deserve all those things, you deserve this, all of these, you deserve to be happy" I said and I spun her around, meeting her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes that caught me right from the very start.

"So do you Jimin" She mumbled as she leaned to peck my lips and I smiled.

The whole universe collide everytime she smiles. We worry as one, The past months passed, all of those accidents maybe that is because the destiny is keep getting jealous of us.

"I promise you baby, I promise you one day we will leave peacefully, I will take care of everything, No more illegal business" I said and she smiled as I pressed my lips on her, Tasting every ounce of happiness that his life could offer.

I smiled against her lips and pulled away, I never thought I would be this sappy, I chuckled as I remember all the ruthless things I did, I have never been like this to Via only her.

"I know Jimin" She said "I just want us to live normally, without getting worried that our one foot is in the gutter, I want us to live the golden life, I would be very happy to settle with you even in the simplest life" She confessed and I smiled widely. I took off my shirt and offered my hand at her as we jumped in the warm water with the setting sun in front of us.

The next days is peacefully loving, Waking up in Jimin's arms and sleeping face is anything that I could ask for.

I am beyond thankful for everything, We may not meet on the best position, our first encounter consist of Him staring at me, Smirking, licking his lips, commenting on my clothes, The cocky, asshole that I met almost a year ago is right here beside me, sleeping soundly.

And today is the arrival of the boys and I couldn't wait to have them here, It is not like I'm complaining that I've got Jimin alone but the boys being here fills the place with more warmth and joy.