Thirty Five

While Jimin is in the bathroom I took the chance to change my clothes as well and after I waited for him to finish, luckily I found some gym shorts and oversized shirt from my father's things and I think it'll fit him, well hopefully.

I pushed myself of the kitchen countertop when I heard the bathroom door unlocked and a few moments Jimin walked out, freshly showered, a towel on his hand drying his hair and the clothes of my father suits him well, his face is red.

God does he have a fever?

He looked up, I met his penetrating stare, the one that always made me feel little under, none of us said a word, we just stare against each other which is already felt like an eternity. I was the one who breaks away, I opened the fridge which I found out is still working.

"Come and sit here" I said quietly "I'm cooking you something" I added and he immediately sit on the stool, I never looked at him again but I could feel his intense stares that burn holes right on my back.

I prepare ingredients for a soup, he watched me cut off the vegetables and the meats, I gather myself some courage and look up and see that he was staring at me.

"How.. how long are you waiting for me?" I asked

I saw him shrug and he looked away, Damn is he mad at me?

"An hour or two? I don't know, I texted you but you didn't replied then I went here and the house is locked, where were you?" He said, I put the casserole and open the stove as I pour water, Jimin's eyes following my every move, I put the meat and cover it.

"I-i went to see my friends, I went to riverstone, I'm sorry I didn't answer your text my phone died" I said and he nods, I sit on the stool leaving one empty stool between us, I need to keep some distance, though I'm on the edge of completely throwing myself at him, I need to hold on my words, I need answers for him, I need to know everything, judging the words from Tae and Jin, I know there are more things Jimin hasn't told me.

"Did you met them?" He asked and I nod as I played with my fingers, then I remember what Mrs. Stills said

"Yes, I also met Jade's mom" I said smiling a bit.

I look at Jimin, this man is insanely beautiful, I stare at him, his perfect lips, his beautiful eyes, his cheeks that look so squishy, everything about his features is beautiful, I won't even deny it. I have never been into a relationship, I never had time for it when I was in college, sure there are suitors but my life revolves around academics specially after my parents died, I spent my whole college years studying, so this whole thing with Jimin is new to me, are we even together? I don't know either, he didn't asked me, everything is sudden, he forced me to live with him but one thing for sure, I do have feelings for him, I care and all and I still don't know what these feelings for him are, we had intimate moment, he was the first, do I want him to be the last?

The water boils and I took off the cover and look at the meat, I covered it again and Jimin was just staring at me.

I'm in the middle of chaos right now and there's no one I could trust but Jimin, he one of the only person who is willingly to protect me and I trust him, I really do.

I look at his face, his ears are red and I instinctively reach to touch his forehead and neck to check his temperature and In relief, his temperature is normal.

Within the next moments, I was startled when Jimin moved and pulled me up and placed me on the countertop, he parted my legs and placed himself between and his breathe fanned against my face, he smells exactly just like me, he used my shower gel and somehow I like it but my nose is looking for his minty fragrance