Twenty Two

"Just like nicotine, heroine, morphine, Baby you're all I need, When you touch my hand I know it will never ever be the same"

Hoseok and I went back inside, he walked ahead of me, I was looking at his back as I wrapped my arm around my body, it's cold outside and I'm just wearing a shirt and my sweatpants.

Hoseok suddenly stopped and I halt my own movements, He slowly turn to me and smile.

"Thank you Y/N" Hoseok softly said and I nodded.

Talking to him removed the heavy feeling in me, Its much easier to breathe, easier to think, easier to love? I guess so, I feel like the heavy weight been lifted off my shoulders and I'm so happy.

Maybe we're not really meant for each other and Hoseok wasn't wrong, I don't hate for it, He is technically out of the hook that time.

"Thank you as well Hobi, now can we just move on? It's cold here, You're lucky you're wearing some sweaters" I said and he chuckled and smiled at me before pulling me in a hug again and I found myself wrapping my arm around his waist.

"I don't really deserve you" He whispered and I sighed

"It's okay hobi, you explained well and I understand every bit and I'm happy for you, like I told you it hurts but the past weeks helped me a bit to prepare you know?" I said against his chest.

"I hope everything between us will remain, as if nothing happened, Friends" I said and he chuckled, I want that of course, after all we started as friends before we start dating.

"Of course, of course, you're my fucking sister Y/N, nothing would change" he said and it's my turn to laugh. There's something about Hoseok, something that would always make someone to laugh.

I slowly pulled away.

We smiled at each other and proceed inside.

Everyone's in the living room, Jimin quickly stood and walked towards me and Hoseok's fiancee followed and stood beside Hoseok.

"I hope everything is okay now" She said and I smiled.

Jimin placed a hand on my lower back and squeeze lightly

"Everything is okay, We're okay and please kick his ass for me? And Congratulations, I'm genuinely happy for you guys" I said and Jin joined.

"Surely, I'm Yuri by the way, It was nice to meet you, I hope we'll get along, Hoseok's an asshole" She said and everyone chuckled and I nodded and shake hands with her.

"That's great, Now Hoseok shall we eat now? Since You kinda interrupted our dinner" Seokjin said and everyone laughed.

Everyone went to the kitchen except, Jungkook and Taehyung who is already cuddled on the living room couch.

Jimin was still wearing his suit, he still looks tired.

"Baby, are you okay now?" He asked and caressed my cheeks and I titled my head lightly to feel his touch more.