Forty One

"Jimin I don't think it is a good idea for us to go on a vacation" I voiced out as we reached the room.

It's noon 3:00 pm to be exact and the boys decided to take some rest, i spent the whole morning and lunch talking to Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin, about Things that I needed to know. I feel exhausted, well my mind is, informations are overflowing and I'm overwhelmed.

I laid on the bed and I watch Jimin's back faced me as he took his polo off and my eyes trailed down his broad shoulders to down to his back, his back muscles flex everytime he moves. Does he work out? I haven't seen him though.

"Why baby?" He asked as he slip in his black puma hoodie that is way too big for him.

Such a fucking cutie.

"It's just, you know? We're under circumstances and vacation isn't a best option right now" I said, he looked at me with a small smile and made his way towards the bed and flop beside me.

"I know baby, I just want to give you a nice break, You've been through a lot the past days, I want you happy and get things off your mind just for a bit" he said as he snaked his arm around me and pulled me to his chest.

"I'm happy Jimin" I admitted, am really I? I don't feel sad though then I'm happy right? "And I really appreciate it, I'm just worried that something would happen" I said and he released a soft sigh and kiss my cheeks sweetly.

"I understand" Jimin said smiling and a knocked heard through the door before it got opened and It was Taehyung.

"Tae" I said and he smiled.

"Noona, Jimin" he called "Am I disturbing something?" He asked and I shake my head and he walked closer to us "Noona, Granddad is with Jungkook in facetime and he's asking for you" Taehyung said in a soft voice and I suddenly got nervous.

My grandfather, all my life I never met my mom's parents and this will be the first time, I'm happy because finally, I can talk to him, I could see him, I could ask questions.

Jimin let go of me and I stood up and followed Taehyung and Jimin was behind me, I spotted Jungkook in the living room and iPad is laying on the top of the table.

"She's here Sir" Jungkook said and a hoarse laugh echoed through the speaker. I slowly made my way towards Jungkook and I looked at Jimin and he smiled at me and nodded.

I sit on the couch, facing the iPad and I could see an old man sitting on a bed. He was smiling at me and his smile reminds of my father, he just looks like my father and I can't help but tear up.

"Our Y/N" he spoke and it made me cry even more.

I stood in the corner as I watch Y/N talk to her Grandfather, she's crying. I know she's happy, it is her first time talking to her grandfather.

"It's really you" Mr. Kim said "You look just like your parents" He said and Y/N smiled and Taehyung sit beside her.

"Grandpa, stop talking to her like that, you're gonna make her cry" Taehyung said and I chuckled as Y/N playfully hit his arm.

"I'm just happy, Y/N I'm so happy that I'm really talking to you right now, I'm sorry for everything" Mr. Kim said

"Me too, Grandpa? God this is so weird! Thank you for calling" she said and I went to the kitchen and Jin hyung is there, making a cup of milk

"It's noon hyung" I said as I pour myself a glass of water and sit on the stool as I watch Jungkook, Tae and Y/N talking to Mr. Kim. He told me before to call him grandpa too but I don't know it just felt weird and wrong for me or I'm not used to it.