Nineteen

"We doesn't have any differences, You and I are the same, I thought I'm different, Just like you, I'm fucked up, I'm a bad person"

"I want him dead, he killed my parents let me do the same to him!" I yelled, Taehyung smirked at me and Jungkook grinned widely.

"You're learning, the heiress of Kim Empire, that's fast" Taehyung said and I chuckled.

"They took my parents away, I don't pity criminals, they're murder" I muttered.

"But killing them makes you one..." That voice, I look behind and It was Jimin's.

I smirked.

"But I didn't kill him with my own hands, Did I?" I laughed

I flutter my eyes open, I sit on the bed, sweat trailing down my face, my chest hammers as if I had been chased by a wild animal.

"Y/N? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I snapped my head to the side and saw Jimin on the couch half asleep, his hair is messy and I looked around the room and I sighed in relief to see I'm in my room and not Jimin's.

"N-nothing, Just a nightmare" I whispered and the bed beside me sink in, signaling Jimin crawl beside me.

He grabbed my hand and gently squeezes it, I look at him, his eyes full of worry.

"Are you sure? Wanna talk about it?" He said softly and I shake my head and smiled at bit.

"No, I'm fine" am I really?

"What happened?" I asked

"You fainted, I was worried" He said and I look at him.

"I'm sorry.." I said he cupped my face in his soft warm hands and kissed my nose.

"No, baby I'm sorry, You got through enough and I'm sorry for dragging you in mess" He said "Aren't you mad at me?" He asked his voice is more quiet that the usual.

I lifted his chin and look at him on the eye.

"No" I firmly said and he confusedly look at me "We doesn't have any differences Jimin, you and I are the same" I said and he sighed

"You didn't even want any of this, that's why your parents took you away" Jimin said, talking in pout.

God how can he be so adorable and hot at the same time?

"But that doesn't change the fact I am part of the business, My Dad and Mom is part of the business and I'm the only left to stand for my Dad?" I said quietly and Jimin gently cupped my cheeks and made me look at him.

His face still puffy from sleep, his hair is sticking everywhere and it's..... Adorable.

"I'm sorry baby" He whispered and hugged me then I remember what I have seen on the papers. The person behind our parents death.

"Jimin?" I called

"Hmm?" He only hummed.

"The person who killed my parents killed their parents as well? Even yours?" I asked and he nodded against my shoulders and I sighed, I lifted my arms and wrapped it around him, hugging him back.