Fifty One

Just like that I lost the person who raised me for years, who taught me things that I need to know, I lost my grandfather and I couldn't think of anything but to kill whoever did this to him and I will do everything just to keep Y/N safe, she is the only family I have aside from Kook and my hyungs.

"I think we are done here Taehyung-ah, shall we go and meet Y/N and Jungkook?" Seokjin hyung asked, I lifted my gaze from the ground and looked at him and nodded.

Jimin with Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung went to Choi's house, he is probably the person behind all of this after all he killed our parents, I'm worried though, we haven't heard anything from them yet. I wished everything was just fine.

Half way of our walking towards the lounge area, We met Jungkook, holding a 4 cups of coffee and he give me a small smile.

"Hyung.." he said and I give him a nod to assure him that I was fine, I need to be okay, I need to be strong not just for myself but for Y/N as well.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked as Jungkook handed me the cup and we start walking again.

"She went to the Hospital Garden" Jungkook said and I nodded as I sighed heavily, It was hard to accept that My grandfather is gone, He just met Y/N noona and now he's gone. Life is so cruel and unfair.

We reached the Hospital Garden and Y/N wasn't even there.

"Y/N?" Seokjin hyung called out and we called as well, I grabbed my phone and dialed her number and it ringed but Jungkook is the one who is holding her purse.

"I'm gonna look around, Jungkook go to the Security room and look at the footage, there's a CCTV around my hospital, Tell them I ordered you and call me immediately" Seokjin hyung said and I started to panic.

"Tae, Let's separate ways" He instructed and I nodded, he go to the left and I went to the right, scanning every hallways and eventually asking the people and nurses if they saw a woman wearing a gown but they did not.

After 20 minutes, Seokjin hyung and I met on the Main nurses station and Jungkook called at the same time.

"Hello Kook"

Seokjin hyung looked at me

"Hyungs, Someone took noona"

I run towards the security room and Jungkook stood behind the monitors looking so mad, I pushed one of the personnel aside as Jin hyung followed me and there is Y/N, In the Garden entrance, A man held her and the two other tying her up. I screamed and punched the wall behind me.

"Fuck!" I cursed out loud and I saw Jin hyung calling Jimin.

Tears filled my eyes again.

"Jimin! Meet us immediately we had a problem!" Seokjin hyung's panicked voice ringed through my ears as I watched the footage again "Y/N, it's Y/N! Someone took her"

I stirred as I felt my throbbing head, I went to lift my hand but I panicked and made me shot my eyes open, I was in the middle of warehouse, my wrist are tied behind the chair and my ankles around the leg of the chair, I wriggle my hands to get free when someone spoke.

"Thank god, You're awake. I thought you were dead, you're out 28 hours" A woman spoke and stood right in front of me.

"Who are you?!! What do you want from me?" I asked and she cupped my cheeks, hard making me hiss. I feel the soreness of my neck.

"Since you've asked who I was, I'm Soo Bin and I don't really know what Daddy wants from you but we will know sweetie" She said and I look at her.