Three

-

"This is where you truly belongs kitten"

-

"Jesus christ! Y/N stop panicking okay?" Taehyung yelled over the phone and I couldn't calm myself down

I hadn't gone to work since Taehyung texted Mr. Park from my phone and I was so worried because Hoseok hasn't texted me, I haven't seen him for days and I was standing here outside of his Pent House and he wasn't here and the lady on the lobby said he moved out and the unit was sold.

"How am I going to calm down tae? I don't know where the hell is Hoseok, I couldn't even contact him!! Tae! Please, Help me!" I said and I was a mess, It's frustrating me so much.

"Tae! Please can you ask Jungkook about Hoseok? Maybe he knows, Please Tae!" I begged as I walked out of the building

I heard Taehyung's faint gasp.

"Come to office Y/N! Hoseok's here"

As soon as I heard that from tae, I immediately ride a cab off to The ParkMin building which is a few blocks away and when I reached the building I went out and headed straight in the lobby.

I was a crying mess and I even see Mr. Park on the lobby with his hand tucked inside his pants pocket, His eyes were on mine and Jungkook was standing beside him. I was even wearing my sweatpants and a baggy sweater.

I avoided his gaze as I run towards the elevator and I called tae.

The elevator door didn't closed and Mr. Park walked in while softly looking at my eyes.

Taehyung answered and I wasn't paying attention to Mr. Park, my hands were trembling and I couldn't even get a hold on my phone properly.

"Y/N...." Mr. Park called.

I ignored him.

"T-taehyung, where is hoseok?" I sobbed, Mr. Park just looked at me.

"Y/n, I think you shouldn't see him now" Taehyung sad voice said.

More tears came out of my eyes as the elevator starts moving up.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mr. Park said and I just shake my head

"Why taehyung? I need to see Hoseok now" I said, Taehyung sighed and the elevator stopped on our floor and when the door opened!

I almost collapsed on what I have seen, Hoseok was standing there kissing a woman and the worst is I noticed the matching rings in their fingers.

"HOSEOK!!!!" Mr. Park yelled and I was even shocked to hear his angry voice.

Hoseok pulled away from the girl and He looks at me with wide eyes and before he could open his mouth I run away and take the stairs.

Tears wouldn't stop from falling from my eyes. My chest hurts already from running and all I wanted to do is to get away from that building and everytime I close my eyes I could see the image of Hoseok and that Woman kissing.

My phone rings and it was taehyung. I didn't answer, I get a cab first.

"Where are we heading Ma'am?" The driver asked, I look at him and wipped my tears off my face.