Forty Seven

Its been so long since the last time I was here in ParkMin and Iseul welcomed me and Jimin with a bright welcoming smile.

"How is everything here Iseul?" Jimin asked, we're in his office. Iseul is one of Jimin's trusted employee here, She is superior than Jimin's secretary. That creepy guy.

"Under control Mr. Park" Iseul answered and a knock startled us.

I was sitting on the Jimin's couch when the door opened speaking of the devil, Hyunwoo walked in holding a couple of folders.

"Mr. Park I'm sorry to disturb but since you are back these are the files you need to review immediately" Hyunwoo said and Jimin nodded and looked at me and smiled knowingly.

I rolled my eyes but I smiled.

"I get it" I said and I stood up.

"Please hand the folders to Y/N" Jimin said and Hyunwoo looked at me and looked away immediately, He handed me the folders and I mumbled a thank you then I looked at Jimin.

"I miss my table, I'll sit there instead" I said and he smiled and nodded. He was wearing a white polo, the sleeves is rolled up to his elbow.

Without another word I walked out and a few coworkers greeted me and asked me about my whereabouts. I sit on my swivel and looked at the few photographs hanging on my cubicle wall. A few photos of me and Tae then when I graduated from college and I came to think of it, I guess it was good idea that I didn't hanged a photo of mine with my parents.

I looked behind me to see Jimin's office but the blinds are closed.

Anyway, Hoseok's penthouse is pretty comfy, Hobi love's dancing thats why I wasn't even surprised when I saw the elegant and spacious dance studio, he also had a grand piano laying on his living room since Yuri loved playing and I smiled at the memories last night when I bugged Jimin to dance for me and we end up making up against the mirrors.

"Excuse me Ms. Kim" a voice spoke behind me making me snap my thoughts and I looked behind me to see Hyunwoo holding a cup of Starbucks.

"Oh Hello" I politely greeted, Poor boy he looks really shy.

"Ms. Iseul asked me to hand this to you, Mr. Park's order" he said and I nodded and I took the cup in my hands and he bowed. Maybe I judge him too early? Just because he smirked at me on the first day we met he's a bad news?

"Thank you, Hyunwoo right?" I said and he nodded and I smile a bit "Loosen up, you looked tensed" I added chuckling and he was about to answer but some lady furiously walked inside Jimin's office, guards and the lady from the reception following her, seems like stopping her. I couldn't clearly see her face since Hyunwoo is blocking my view.

He left and walked towards Jimin's office and the tension in the air is thick, Everyone gathered outside of Jimin's office and I heard some of them talking.

"What is Ms. Via doing here? I mean Mr. Park doesn't want her and she cheated?"

"Ms. Kim seems clueless"

"Ms. Via is here again?"

"Pathetic"

Then I heard Jimin's voice, yelling.

"Leave my damn office, my damn company, my damn building!" He yelled and everyone including me flinched, he sounded really mad and then Iseul dragged Via out.

Via seems elegant, her aura tells the same, he was wearing a cream dress, a stilettos, her cream clutch and hair is straighten perfectly.

"Don't ever touch me" She spat Iseul and Iseul seemed un-bothered