Forty Three

It's 5:00 pm now, I'm a bit exhausted with all the walking we did, Yesung and I ride the Coaster again, he insist though, he said I need to lose my fear of heights and he helped actually, I enjoyed it. The first ride I did with kit, I almost throw up, my stomach flips and damn.

"Hey Yesung, you can order your food, Where's Lino? You guys eat, We'll be home before 6:00" I said and he nodded and he grabbed his phone to text someone.

"I'm really glad we saw each other, so tell me more about your life?" I said chuckling and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Well, I'm an engineer, I work in this construction firm, It wasn't the top firm, well not yet" He said and I chuckled "What about you? How's living in Korea?" He asked and I smile a bit.

How is living in Korea? Of course sometimes I can't help but to compare living here in Australia and Living in Seoul or in Busan, here in Australia, everything just reminds me of my parents, everything is vivid.

In South Korea, I met amazing people, I grew and eventually learned.

"Seoul is pretty amazing, you should pay a visit" I said and our cake arrived. Freia is with her boyfriend and they'll be coming here

"So? Did you persuade​ arts?" He asked and I shake my head "No but I didn't stop sketching when I have time, I'm working at ParkMin Ente-"

"Woah? Really? That company is famous, I've heard it a few times and my co worker's said Their CEO went to gala last week" He sad and my eyes widen. So he met Jimin? Or he saw Jimin?

"You saw Mr. Park?" I asked and he shake his head "No, I didn't even went to the VIP hall so I didn't met him but his name is pretty much all over the Gala, I mean I heard he's pretty and yeah he is, I've seen his photo" he said and I laughed as I shove a cake and look at him.

"What? Kit oh my god? Are you gay now?" I asked and the two of us laughed and Yesung was quietly chuckling.

"What no? I'm not gay but I can appreciate beautiful men when I saw one but really he's handsome" He said and I laughed even more, Oh god this is just hilarious.

"Oh yeah and where did you even saw his picture?" I asked and he smirked

"Well? Obviously google, wait let me show you the one I saw and yes if you're wondering I saved it" He said and I was laughing so hard and Yesung laughed along

"My god Kit! I'm about to believe that you're gay for Mr. Park" I said and he rolled his eyes and scroll through his phone and when he found it, he handed me his phone and I look at the picture.

No wonder he turned gay for Jimin.

And another one

And another one