Fifty Four

"Fucking Finally! Welcome to your death" Hyunwoo's voice boomed in the whole place, Taehyung was standing behind Y/N and Hyunwoo was in front of them holding a gun against Taehyung's head.

"And finally, You grew enough balls to man up and show your face" Yoongi hyung said and Seokjin hyung muffled a laugh, Hyunwoo glared at him and I smirked.

"Keep talking Min Yoongi and I'm gonna blew off Taehyung's head" He said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Then do it, I see your hands trembling, What can you do? We are Seven and you're alone, one touch towards Y/N, I'll kill you myself" Taehyung said, His deep voice became more deep and it gives me goosebumps. Taehyung's so serious.

"Look Hyunwoo, put the gun down and let's talk this out" Hoseok hyung offered, the serious look on Hoseok hyung affects Hyunwoo.

"Talk this out? This bastard killed my father" He yelled and aimed his gun at my face and Yoongi hyung stepped in front of me.

"Your father killed our parents and our business partners, Do you want me to count on your face how many fathers and mothers he killed? My fucking brother died in your father's hands, Hoseok's sister died in your father's hands, you don't talk to Jimin about killing your filthy father, now want me to talk about how you fucking killed Y/N's and Taehyung's grandfather" Yoongi hyung said, His breathing is harsh and Y/N moved in her chair and my eyes soften as I watched her moved.

Hyunwoo screamed and screamed as tears fell out of his eyes and he looked at me pointing the gun on my face.

"You, Park Jimin! My sister committed suicide because of you" He screamed and my eyes widen and he was laughing "She loved you but you didn't even looked at her twice, You fucking broke her" He said and I walked towards him.

"Hyunwoo, Listen to me I didn't know okay?" I said and he glared at me.

"Of course you didn't know because you are fucking arrogant and you're an asshole!" He said and pushed the gun against my temple. Hoseok hyung moved and kicked Hyunwoo on his knee and he fell on the ground, he dropped his gun and Hoseok hyung went to grab it but Hyunwoo was fast, I don't know what happened next but Yoongi hyung aimed his gun right on Hyunwoo's head making him stop.

"Move again, I won't hesitate to kill you" Hyung said and he looked at me and motioned me to get Y/N. I walked towards her and Taehyung was getting her wrist and ankles. I kneeled in front of her as in the corner of my eyes the police went in and handcuffed Hyunwoo who is crying right now.

I removed the blindfold and I met her tear filled eyes, her cheeks is red and bleeding, I carefully cupped her cheeks and she wrapped her arms around me and she cried on my shoulders.

"Baby we are here, you're safe" I whispered and Taehyung smiled at me

"Shh baby, Everything is okay now, we are coming home okay?" I said and kissed her temple, I cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears off her face carefully, I kissed her face and lastly her lips.

"I'm here baby, I love you" I said and pressed my lips on hers.

Paramedics walked in and get Y/N, I followed her in the ambulance and I held her hand as we go to the hospital, Taehyung and Jungkook following us.

"J-jimin" She called, her voice is strained and weak.

"Shh baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't came sooner" I said as I kissed her and, I run my hand on her wrist which is bruised  and bleeding. "You're okay now, I'm here" I assured her and she smiled at me and she closes her eyes and the nurse assured me that she is okay, She need some rehydration and rest.