Twenty One

-

"Baby let me be your man, so I can love you"

-

"Noona! I can't believe this, Jin hyung let you invade the kitchen?" Jungkook said as I start sauteing the vegetables, Jin Oppa, Namjoon and Taehyung are in the living room.

I look at the clock and it was already 7:30, Jimin texted me that they're on the way home.

"Because she's a woman kook, you're a mess" Jin oppa said and I chuckled "Smells delicious, should I ask the ladies to prepare the table?" He asked and I nodded

"Please" I smiled and I brought my hair up on a bun and continue cooking.

Taehyung asked me earlier if I like Jimin, do I?

Maybe but I still need a closure from Hoseok, I need to know the truth.

"Miss, Mr. Park and Mr. Min are here" Lady Jung said and I smiled and I nodded as I plated the steak and the grilled chicken.

"Thank you Lady Jung, Please bring this to the table, I'll brought the vegetables myself" I said and she nodded and left.

I stir the pan for a few more minutes and I turned off the stove and grabbed the bowl.

I transfered the vegetables on the bowl and I almost screamed when Jimin's arm wrapped around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Babygirl, this smelled delicious" He murmured against my skin and I blushed

"Welcome home" I whispered and he helped me with the pan and when he was done putting it on the dishwasher he walked towards me again, his elegant powerful, intimidating aura pours the whole kitchen

"It's good to be home" He said grabbed me by my waist and kissed my nose.

"How's office?" I asked and he shrugged

"Same old, same situation but it'll be more better if you're there" He said and I chuckled "You won't escape me anymore right?" He asked and I shake my head as I wrapped my own arm around his neck.

He hugged me, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Let's talk later?" He said and I nodded, I look at his eyes and he stared at my eyes, lovingly.

"You look pretty" He quietly said and I blushed and hide my face on the crook of his neck.

"Cute" he said and I punch him lightly.

"Shut up" I chuckled and I take the apron off, I lifted the bowl and Jimin looked at me smiling.

His eyes looks tired, he looks stressed.

"Are you okay Jimin?" I asked and he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"I'm fine baby, now come on? Everyone's waiting for the food" Jimin said and I nodded, we walked inside and before we could even reach the dining room he rubbed his temples and I sighed.

I placed the bowl on the table and I smiled!

"Guys! Come on dinner's ready!" I said and Taehyung pushed jungkook off of him and he chuckled, Yoongi immediately sit on the chair, Jin oppa joined the table, Namjoon and Taehyung.