Five

-

"If he loves you, why did he cheated on you? If he loves you why did he hurt you?"

I didn't know that his words would affect me this much

"Kitten, I'm here to mend your broken heart, just trust me"

How am I going to trust him? How am I going to trust everyone inside this goddamn house, when I have been taken against my own will and detained.

-

"You have been staring at her for hours aren't you bored?" Taehyung suddenly asked as I looks at Y/N who is peacefully sleeping on my bed, I smiled and shake my head.

Finally, She's home, She's here with me, beside me, in my house, in my protection.

"I would never get tired of looking at her Tae" I said and he smiled

"Alright then, I'll just go and grab something with Kookie" he said and I nodded as I leaned back against my chair as I watched Taehyung's retreating figure.

I look at Y/N again and smiled as I reached for her face. I could finally touch her without hesitating, there's nothing holding me back right now, I would do everything and anything I want to her, She's mine and she will always be mine, She belong to nobody but me, I'll mark her mine and everyone will know that she's my woman.

I felt bad after she inhaled that chemical that made her pass out, She has been sleeping for almost 8 hours now and she should be waking up anytime soon, She must be very hungry. I heard from Jungkook that she hasn't eated anything and she just have Soju, a tough girl isn't it?

A faint groan escape from her mouth and she's stirring up.

What should I say? She's waking up?

Should I say, Rise and Shine?

No that would be so stupid, I should have act cool right?

I startle when she suddenly get up and mess hair up and groan even more, I hold back my laughter, such a cutie.

"Ugh!" She groaned louder and I chuckled.

I stared at her, admiring her side profile, her eyes was closed and her lips is slightly pouted and I'm holding myself back, I want to kiss her.

"You're finally awake" I spoke softly and it made her stop and she looks at my side and she stared at me with her mouth hanging open and I chuckled and touched her chin.

"Hello, Good Afternoon Kitten" I said and crossed my legs as she still looks at me, blinking her eyes a few times and I wasn't expecting her next move, She quickly get off the bed and Run towards the door and I followed her but she isn't in the hallway

Where the hell did she go?

I chuckled to myself and run my hand through my hair.

"You want to play some hide and seek huh?" I spoke to myself as I pulled my phone out.

-