Forty Two

I spent the past 4 weeks going out with Jungkook and hoseok in the basement from 6:00 am to 12:00 noon and in self defense training from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

Sometimes, I go out with Taehyung to roam around, Jimin and I barely see each other since he always goes out with Yoongi and Namjoon. He usually stay till midnight, so I was asleep when he came and when I woke up he was still asleep.

In two weeks, we're coming back to Seoul, my grandfather organized a welcome party for me and in this welcome party, I will be officially introduced as Kim Jaehyun's daughter and to say I wasn't scared is a lie, a complete bullshit.

Today we all have plans to do, Jimin is out with Seokjin, Jungkook with Yoongi and Namjoon and Tae with Hoseok and me? I just planed to visit claude's then nowhere and of course Jimin being a possessive Jimin, he insist me to have 2 guards. I understand though, after what happened in the cafe which still lingers on my mind, Jimin ordered to have more guards around his building.

I slipped into my navy blue skinny jeans, a pair of Keds sneakers, a plain white shirt and I opened Jimin's cabinet to grab a pair of his hoodies.

I just love wearing his hoodies, it smelt like him and the other details, I'll keep it in my mind.

I pulled my hair up in a bun, I decided to bring a small sling bag that Yoongi gave a week ago, I put my wallet and other things and my phone buzzed as I walked towards the elevator with Yesung and Lino. Lino is a police officer and Yesung is one of Jimin's trusted guard.

"Ms. Kim? Any specific places you want to Visit today?" Yesung asked and I groan

"Please Yesung just call me Y/N" I said and he shake his head and keep his head low

"Mr. Park wouldn't like it" He said and I scoffed.

"Listen, Jimin isn't here, it's going to be the three of us only and I don't like being called like that so Please? Yesung and Lino? Just call me Y/N, I won't tell Jimin" I said and they sighed and later on nodded as I look at them with puppy eyes and I grinned as I check my phone.

It's Jimin and Tae.

Jiminie

Baby girl? Have you left already?

I miss you.

I want to cuddle

I chuckled as I typed in, I smiled widely not even caring if Yesung or Lino is looking.

Jiminie

Yes, Where are you?

Maybe if you came home earlier than midnight you'll get cuddles but no.

I know those things Jimin handle is very important, it involves Illegal and legal business meetings, a week ago he was invited to a Exclusive gala meeting, He wants to bring me as his date but I refused, events like that isn't really my thing so I stayed with Jungkook in the penthouse watching movies or playing.

Tae Tae

Noona? We'll be home around 5:00

I look at the time and it's 10:00 am. Taehyung and Hoseok went out to meet a friend around 7:00 am. Jimin left around 5:30 since they're going to Adelaide today just a day trip.

Jiminie

Well maybe I'll get my cuddles tonight? Be home by 6:30