Forty Six

"Baby, we landed" Jimin whispered against my ear and he pressed his lips on my cheeks and I flutter my eyes open. He is wearing a black pullover tucked in his black trousers, black shoes.

"Mmm, did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded, he handed me a tissue, for me to wipe my face

"Mmm, did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded, he handed me a tissue, for me to wipe my face. The other guys are ready to get off, we used Seokjin's private jet.

Yesung walked towards us and bowed as a greeting.

"Mr. Park, there are media waiting outside, we can't manage to get through them" Yesung said, Jimin straighten and looked at him.

"Then, call extra security just made sure we will not be mobbed" Jimin said and Yesung nodded and left, then everyone is leaving, Jimin helped me wear my flats and handed me a glass of water and after he grabbed his Louis Vuitton sling bag, he put my wallet and phone there and told me to leave my bag behind and he will have it dropped home.

After a month and half, we are back in Seoul and it just made me all anxious, the party will be next monday, 5 days from this day.

"You look good in your hair Jimin" I softly said as we walked out of the plane. Yesung and two other guards is walking along us, the other boys have their own security walking beside them.

"Thank you baby" he said and his grip on my hand tighten but in comforting way.

After that night, after that kinky sex, Jimin has been more touchy and sweet, the last days of us staying in Sydney consist of talking, roaming, a lot of making out sessions, late night talks and sex.

And ever since the accident happened to Claude's Yesung became my personal guard and Lino came with us.

We passed through the guards and everyone greeting the boys. I look outside and see more of Jimin's men.

"Shall we go?" Namjoon asked and everyone nodded

"Let's go, I miss my bed" Yoongi said and Taehyung chuckled.

Things between Jungkook and Taehyung has been better, Both of them agreed to take things slow and not rush it, Jimin and I were happy for them as well as the other boys.

We start walking again and Jimin looked at me before leaning in to peck my lips.

That night I told Jimin I was his, I mean it, I didn't say it because I was high with Lust because I do mean it. I dropped all my guards for him. He claimed me his and I willing to be claimed his now, there's no turning point and that is one of the reason Jimin became extra protective, now I couldn't image how he will be if I actually confessed. Damn.

"Everything will be fine baby" He whispered and give a me reassuring smile and I nodded.

The guards stood as a barricade, separating us from the media, the camera flash blinded me. There are too many and each of them are calling for these boys.