Seventeen

-

"She the only one we have, she's precious and pure"

-

"Park Jimin" Taehyung spoke, Calmly sitting on the other side inside Jimin's favorite fancy cafe, Jimin eyed Taehyung and groaned

"Quit it Tae! Are we really gonna address each other like that? This isn't a business meeting dude" Jimin said and Taehyung smiled and breath in relief, at least he knows Jimin isn't mad at him.

"Fun teasing you Minie" Taehyung said and Jimin smirked

3 hours after Taehyung came back from Daegu and 2 hours after Jimin came back from Busan, the two gentlemen was sitting in front of each other in one of the fanciest cafe in Seoul.

Taehyung smiled and looked at Jimin.

"Where do you want me to start?" Taehyung let out with a sigh, it was clear as sun, Jimin wants to know everything and by means of everything, Taehyung needs to spill every single details

"Up to you Tae" Jimin said and casually sipped on his bubble tea.

"What about how long you have known Y/N?" Jimin asked in a serious tone.

Jimin gaze made taehyung gulp, he was so nervous around him specially when Jimin was looking at him with a very serious gaze.

"Ever since I was little" Taehyung slowly spoke and Jimin's eyes widen.

"How?" Jimin asked, leaning on the table, he wanted to know everything.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath for God knows how many times already.

"She's my cousin Jimin" Taehyung said, he opened his eyes and watched Jimin's expression, his eyes is open widely than before. Indeed he's shocked

"His father is my father's brother, the only daughter of my late uncle" Taehyung said

"Then what happened? Why didn't she know that you're her cousin?" Jimin asked

Taehyung chuckled and look at his best friend.

-

Jimin looks interested, so damn interested.

"Taehyung perhaps do you know the mens following Y/N?" Jimin asked and I confusedly looked at him "And did she tell you that she saw Me, Jungkook and Yoongi hyung kill Mr. Zhang?" Jimin added and it made my eyes almost pop out of their sockets.

What an actual fuck?

"No? She didn't told me anything? That's why you went to Busan? You left her alone?" I asked and he nodded and he looks really disappointed

"She almost turn us Tae" Jimin confessed and it was supposed to be him that will be surprised but why am I the only one? What the hell? I just left and mess happened and Y/N? She almost turn them?

"Almost? Then she didn't?" I asked and Jimin nodded "And how the fuck did she saw you guys? Don't fucking tell me you brought home some filthy guys again?" I asked and Jimin nervously chuckled.