Nine

-

"If it wasn't you then what is the point?"

"You're so selfish, You only think about yourself? What about me? What about my happiness?"

-

Ugh! I have been laying here for an hour and half, I sighed and get off the bed and walked out of the room and softly knock on the guest room door where Y/N is.

After a few knocks she wasn't answering and it was irritating, what if she wasn't here?

I sighed again and get back on my room to get a spare key and Immediately opened the door and I was so relieved that she was laying there on the bed and peacefully sleeping, she was snuggling the pillow tightly and I pushed my hand inside the pocket of my sweats before closing the door behind me and walked towards her.

Her eyes are puffy and my hand went to caress her cheeks and tucked a few strands of her hair that was covering her face.

She stirred a bit but kept her eyes closed.

"Kitten?" I called and she slightly opened her eyes

"You're home" she quietly said and I nodded my head and cupped her cheeks in my hands and smiled at her, my fingertip traced her jaw line and I leaned in to kiss her cheeks.

"Have you been crying again?" I asked and she did not answer instead she buried her face on the pillow and I giggle at her cuteness "Kitten, Look at me" I demanded which she quickly did and I gently pushed her and I laid beside her wrapping my arms around her and make her lie her head on my chest as I start running my fingers through her hair.

"I want to go out Jimin, You promised me but why you didn't let me" She murmured and I shushed her and kissed the top of her head.

I'm sorry baby if I needed to lock you up in this house.

"I'm sorry but do you want to come tomorrow?" I softly asked and she snuggled closer to me, completely hugging me

I smiled and waited for her to answer but she did not but she is awake.

"Why me Jimin?" She asked and I look down at her even though she wasn't looking at me.

God, it just feels amazing hearing my name fell out of her mouth. It sounds amazing.

"What do you mean? Why you?" I asked

She went quiet for a bit.

"You're a successful man, you're a good looking man j-"

I chuckled and kissed her forehead and I like the fact that she wasn't even complaining.

"Are you admitting that I look good?" I asked and she scoffed.

"Tss, you're too full of yourself" She said making me laugh even more and I don't even know if her smile is genuine, I couldn't even tell if it is or not.

"But I am serious Jimin, Why me? There are lot of Woman that could match your level, your wealth, your power, your personality" She said and put my fingertip on her lips to make her stop.