Forty Eight

Hello Earthlings!!

Claimed has a few 8 chapters left including this update. The chapters will be up to Fifty Five and Outro.

I have written wrapped and gonna publish all chapters in one go.

Thank You so much, for giving claimed some spare time of yours, I love you all 💜

I sit beside Seokjin, we're in different table with Namjoon and Yoongi. Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and my grandfather is sitting on the same table and my hands are cold and I was nervous, seeing many people in this pavilion makes me anxious.

"You looked really tensed Y/N-ah" Seokjin said and I looked at him and give a small smile.

"Yeah, I don't know what would happen after the announcement" I said, I could feel everyone's eyes on me though yesung was standing behind me, Jimin is somewhere in the crowd with my grandfather and Iseul. Taehyung is sitting beside my grandfather and I was so happy when he visited Hoseok's house 4 days ago, I was really shocked but I'm happy, very happy, I finally met his embrace and I feel like i really met my father again.

"Everything will be alright Y/N, don't worry, Jimin along us, we will make sure everything will be under our control, loosen up, this party is for you" Yoongi said and smiling at me. I couldn't help it but to feel very assured with his words. I smiled back and mumbled a thank you and Namjoon opened up a new topic and I decided to loosen up a bit. He's right

I looked inside the room wearing my tuxedo.

I smirked lightly, everyone seems having fun, Jimin was busy talking to elites completely clueless that trouble is just around the corner but of course, I wouldn't do anything to ruin the party, I wasn't that cruel? After the party, Show time.

My eyes found the old Kim, sitting beside Taehyung and Jungkook and I wonder where is Hoseok? They wouldn't start if the BigSeven isn't complete and I have to laugh.

Big seven? All of this should be belonged to my family, to the Choi's and if Kim Jaehyun's daughter is really alive, I need to move right away. People who used to be supporting us turned their backs when the news about the girl being alive broke out within the empire. I need to make a move.

I smiled at the guest as everyone settles and Jimin walked to the front. I moved and settle to my own chair, I could feel the excitement.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin walked towards the center as everyone settled in their own tables and Seokjin spare me a reassuring smile.

"You'll be fine Y/N" He whispered. Yesung sit beside me, Lino is standing a few centimeters away from Jimin and I saw my grandfather and Taehyung walking towards Jimin.

Jimin who stand tall in his tuxedo, his newly dyed hair is styled, he looks really intimidating, powerful and everything, his aura screams authority, power and danger.

I looked around the area, I could see a few employees from ParkMin, Iseul and Jimin's secretary Hyunwoo and our eyes met and he gave me a small smile, I waved at him and met more eyes. Politicians, Business elites, they're all intimidating.