Fifty

"Please baby, Calm down" Jimin whispered as he held me close while waiting in the lobby, I couldn't stop crying. I just met my grandfather and this already happened.

"Please baby, Something might happen to you, you need to calm down" Jimin said again and I nodded sobbing, he cupped my face and kissed my nose. Taehyung came with Yesung and the car.

Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi stood behind Jimin. Seokjin and Jungkook is already in the car.

"Noona let's go" Taehyung said, his eyes is filled with tears and it broke me even more, Taehyung grabbed my hand and I looked at Jimin.

"You're not coming?" I asked and he shakes his head, He reached for my face and wiped the smudged eyeliner and makeup from my face.

"The hyungs and I have something important to do, Just go baby, I'll meet you in the hospital" He said, he assured, I wriggle from Taehyung's grip and went to hug Jimin, He hugged me back and kissed my temple.

"Please be careful Jimin" I mumbled and he nodded, He lifted my chin and crashed his lips on mine, kissing me deeply "Please" I mumbled on his lips and kiss him once more before following Taehyung.

"I will baby, we will" He said and give me a small smile. He looked exhausted.

Taehyung went inside the car and I followed, I looked at Jimin once again before tears filled my eyes.

"I love you" I told him and he smiled.

"I love you too" He said "Now go" He added and I closed the door, I cried against Taehyung's chest as we head to the hospital.

"Yesung, prepare we are going to Choi's" Jimin said through gritted teeth, to say Jimin is furious is understatement, he was raging, he wanted to kill the old men dead for ruining the night and for Targeting Kim Daeson.

Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin opened his eyes.

"Hoseok and Namjoon is coming with us" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded, Lino came handing Jimin his favorite toy, his favorite gun. Jimin's Rolls came and Hoseok's Rover following behind.

"Let's go, I've been waiting for year to get my hand to that filthy bastard, it is time for him to pay for his sins" Jimin said as he motioned everyone to go, Jimin rode with Yoongi and Yesung Driving. Hoseok with Namjoon and Lino and a few vans following their cars

Yoongi thought about it for a while, he was right, war is coming and they're not the one who start it. It was always the Choi's.

The cruel family that ended the life of their parents, The cruel family that deserves more pain and death than a gunshot, Choi deserves torture, Yoongi thought.

I kept the gun inside my coat as I followed Yoongi hyung and Yesung out of the car.

I look at the property in front of me, such a nice property too bad Choi's blood will ruin it.

"Master Park" One of the guards bowed at me and I nodded, I had to remain calm, I looked around, there isn't much guard outside, just 3-4 mens guarding the yard.

"It's late but Mr. Choi is expecting you to come" he said and I clenched my fist, I ignored him and went inside with my hyungs. Yesung and my mens were left outside.

And in the center of the living room is Choi Lee Sung, sitting in one of his luxurious couch, his wrinkled face greeted me with a smile. Hoseok hyung, Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung stood behind me.

"The untouchable Park Jimin, it was a surprise that you're here" He said and I almost rolled my eyes at his pleased voice.

"Namjoon, Congratulations for the forbes list even though my shipping company should be the one in that list" He said with a laughed and Namjoon hyung scoffed