Seven

-

"Just let me love you"

-

"God! You two can you shut up? Y/N is awake and Tae what if she knows that you lived here?" I said and he just flips his hair to me and cling at jungkook.

I swear if this two isn't important to me, I would've hit them.

"Yoongi hyung calm down, I have my plan and besides I'm dating jungkook so basically I wouldn't leave him alone that's why I'm here" Taehyung confidently said and I sighed.

"What if she said you have your own apartment, why don't you two go there?" I said, Jungkook smirked and kissed Taehyung's cheeks and I shut my eyes.

"Simple, I'll just say Jimin hyung want us here" He said casually as if it wasn't a big deal and I rolled my eyes before lying on the couch and shut my eyes to get a nap.

"But I'll eventually tell her everything, the truth why I am here" Tae sighed "I don't want to lie to Y/N, she already get through enough bullshits" Taehyung added

And I look at him and smirk

"Why does it sounded that you're a sorry boyfriend? Do you perhaps have a thing for her?" I asked and Taehyung's cheeks reddened and Jungkook chuckled.

"It's okay hyung, It's just a crush! Noona is so pretty" Jungkook said and I look at them with my wide eyes

These two are unbelievable.

"Fuck! Try telling that to Jimin, I'm sure he would smack the both of you" I mumbled before closing my eyes and I could hear them kissing again.

"Guys! Not here please" I said and they chuckled but start kissing again.

I groaned and stood up to head on my room.

"I wish, Seokjin and Namjoon would come home soon" I said before passing them and headed upstairs, Taehyung laughs

"As if Jin hyung would do something!!" Jungkook said and I throw my middle fingers at their direction and the three of us laugh before I barge in my room and threw myself on the bed.

Finally, A quiet place.

-

"Are you sleeping?" It was Jimin

I was laying on the bed ever since he left me alone, I wasn't in the mood for anything and I don't have anything to do in this goddamn house.

He walked out from the bathroom and I could feel the bed sinked in behind me, His scent is surrounding the whole room, somehow its relaxing.

"Hmm, kitten you're really asleep?" He asked and I remained my eyes shut.

How long am I going to stay here? I need to leave, I don't want to be here, I just can't be here.

A blanket was placed on the top of my body and a kiss was given on my forehead and I could feel him brushing my hair with his hand.