Fourteen

"He's a monster, a killer"

After the talk you had with Jimin, You immediately went back to your room as Jimin got a call and he said he needed to leave, he even asked you if you liked to come with him in the office and you declined which made Jimin breathe in relief.

He just want you to stay here in the house, he doesn't want you to leave not with what happened yesterday.

It scares you, Knowing there are still mens following you and you were guilty about what happened to Taehyung, the bandage on his head made you feel the worst, it's your fault, your stubbornness causes him to get hurt.

You sit on your bed and opened the television to entertain yourself, you smiled as you remembered the way Jimin's face light up when you told him that you trusted him because that's the truth, you trust him not just because he saved you because you feel it, you needed to trust him, you feel safe with him, around him, in his arms.

The kiss lingers on your head, on your lips, he kiss you good, his kisses are amazing and addictive

And in the other hand, Jimin sit on the end of the table as he listened to his board members dealing some sort of shit.

"You think?" Yoongi asked one of the senior business partner, this isn't a normal meeting, it involves guns, drugs, who to kill and when to kill.

"Yes Sir, I think we already should, I heard that his mens try to harm Mr. Park, we shouldn't let this slip, knowing Sir Taehyung got hurt" He spoke carefully, Jimin fixed his suit as he remembered what happened in the mall comfort room yesterday.

The scared look you had on your face, the whimpering falling from your lips, your shaking body, the cut in your lip, it made Jimin's blood boil.

He sharply look at his laptop, everyone was quiet when Jimin stood up. It was his queue to speak.

"Did you caught them?" Jimin asked in a hard tone as he turned to look at his mens.

"Yes Sir, Mr. Zhang is caught, he still didn't admit it, he said he wouldn't speak if you're not there" One of his men said and Jimin smirked and put his hand on his pocket.

"Alright then, Mr. Choi, I want you to do the arrangements for our next shipment, Mr. Jung please personally check the containers that the Canadians shipped to us, I want to make sure everything is alright and in Shape" Jimin said looking at everyone's eyes, his cold gaze that they feared. Jimin felt so powerful, he liked it. He loved it.

"Yoongi hyung, I want you to bring those Mens and Mr. Zhang home, I'll deal with them personally" Jimin said with finality and he adjourned the meeting, Everyone left the room except Yoongi and Jungkook,

"Hyung? Are you sure? We'll do it at home" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded

"I want to do it in my own property, I want him to die in my house" Jimin said smirking, Yoongi chuckled and shake his head

"Whatever you say brat, Anyway Jin hyung and Namjoon will be home in 5 Days, it was just a sudden call but I'm glad" Yoongi said and Jimin smiled