Twenty Five

"You're stuck in my head, I can't get you out of it"

I opened my eyes and it was already dark outside.

"Ughhh" I groan as I rubbed my temples and I was still wearing the clothes from earlier.

I sit on the bed and looked around the room, the room that I haven't touched for years, I room that I despised though I had the whole house renovated the memories linger, it doesn't leave this place. I hate it.

I let out another groan before I went to the door to open the light and when the lights flickered open, the room stays the same when I left it when I came a weeks ago, it remained the same, no one even touched the papers I left and when I was about to go to the bathroom, I noticed the piece of blue paper lying on the floor.

I picked it up and opened.

Jimin-ah,

I don't want to text you so I thought writing you a letter would be more special and sweet, I don't even know why am I doing this but I'm worried about you.

You were so quiet while we're on our way here to your house, I don't even want to ask you, I'm scared you'll be mad at me but like what I told you in the Van, whatever bothers you, You can tell me when you're ready of course, I would be here and I will listen to you.

I'm not used to seeing you this quiet, you look stressed and it worries me. I want my fluffy, flirty, annoying, cocky and smiling Jimin

Please feel better ❣️

— Y/N

I read the letter over and over again and I looked like a fucking idiot and run my fingertips on her hand writing.

I placed the letter beside my phone and stripped all my clothes and Jumped on the bathroom.

I sighed as the water run through my body, my memories in this house are the worst memories that I had in my life, Only Yoongi hyung and Lady Jung knows.

I know I should trust the boys, they're the only family that I had and I should be honest with them and now I worry Y/N.

After a long shower, I grabbed my phone, a few messages from Iseul, from Hyunwoo about office stuffs and some updates from our deals and nothing else.

I hung the towel before I left the room and made my way towards the living area where everyone is gathered but Y/N is nowhere to be seen.

"You finally woke up huh?" Yoongi hyung said and I rolled my eyes and Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes are heavily falling.

"Aren't we going to eat dinner?" I asked and Jin hyung suddenly walked in wearing an Apron.

"Perfect timing, Mr. Park dinner is ready" Jin hyung said and I chuckled.

"Where is Y/N?" I asked and Yoongi hyung smiled

"Probably napping, go and wake her up" he said and I nodded and told me which room