Chapter 10

Glancing over her shoulder to see who was on both of those teams, Akina placed her fingertips together. Those two are against each other. She thought, seeing Bakugo glare and Midoriya. I never thought I'd have to say this so soon, but I hope to Mavis that nobody dies today.
————————————

It wasn't long until Akina was with the others in the monitor room, watching as All Might started the exercise.

Staring at the screens intently, Akina watched as Bakugo stalked the halls looking for the Hero team, who wasn't far off from him. It wasn't long until he jumped around the corner and threw an explosion at Midoriya.

"A surprise attack rom the start?" Someone asked.

"Bakugo, that's cheating!" Kirishima shouted. "A surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

"Everything's fair in battle." Akina muttered, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"A surprise attack is a strategy, too." All Might said out loud, confirming what Akina had just said, "They're in the middle of a real battle right now."

"Midoriya avoided it!" Mina exclaimed form beside Akina, an excited smile on her face.

Watching the fight, Akina noticed Bakugo was going for another attack, running towards Midoriya with his hand outstretched, though just before he was able to set up an explosion, Midoriya countered it with ease, turning and throwing the explosive blond over his shoulder to the ground harshly.

"He must of read his moves." Akina stated out loud.

"Why'd you say that?" Sero asked.

"They went to the same jr. high, right? Well Midoriya seems like he studies everything, from a person's movement to their quirk. So if you put that fact that they practically grew up together, Midoriya must know a few fighting habits of Bakugo. It's simple really." She explained, all the while not sparing a glance from the screen that was focused on the two's fight, unaware that everyone was looking at her in shock.

The fight continued on, Midoriya sent Uraraka away and she ended up capturing the weapon— though not before Deku made a giant hole in a couple floors and Uraraka used the debris as baseballs to distract Iida.

Unfortunately, her team was up next. She wished she could of been a bit later, and not right after the first battle. But despite her wishes it wad time for Akina and Todorki to go up. Looking at her opponents, she saw it was the guy with a tail— Ojiro— and Hagakure. Her team was the hero team, which Akina was thankful for, being a hero was much easier than a villain in her opinion.

The two headed to their designated building, standing in awkward silence for the villain team to get ready.

"What can you do." Todoroki asked breaking the silence between them.

"What do you mean?" Akina asked.

"Your quirk."

"Oh, that. I can control nature to some extent as well as use some offensive attacks. That and heightened senses." Akina explained vaguely.

"Alright then. You'll scout where they're hiding the weapon and I'll do the rest." He said, not sparing her a glance.

He's thinking of going in alone? Akina thought. "I don't think so." She said, narrowing her eyes slightly. "This is a team exercise, Todoroki. That and I plan on improving as well."

"If I do it, it'll be over quickly. We won't be wasting any time."

"But it's not smart to go in alone, no matter how strong you think you are you have to learn how to work with someone else." Akina said, looking away from him and staring at the building towering over him. "People have done what you're planning on doing before. You know what happened to them? They never fucking returned."