Chapter 13

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades, and your deaths!" With that, black mist surrounded everyone, an Akina felt herself fall through a portal, landing roughly on some grass. Looking around it seemed she was at the foot of the landslide zone, fallen trees, piles of dirt, leading up to rocky type area.

"It looks like we've just been sent our first piece of newbie hero prey."
____________________

Akina grinned. "So you think I'm a newbie, huh?" She asked, punching her fist into her hand. "If you really do think that, well, You've chosen the wrong forest trail."

"Don't get cocky on us, girl!" A villain shouted, lunging towards Akira with his fingers turning into vines.

Dodging the attack, Akina aimed a well timed kick to the back of his head, making him pass out. Damn, these guys aren't worth my time. Akina thought, but I still have to fight them if I want to help Aizawa.

A woman was next to attack Akina, hair whipping around like snakes, along with the woman, there was a man with wolf-like features who also lunged. Jumping up into the air, Akina casted a spell. "Nature Dragon: Bursting Blossom!" She shouted, flower pellets shot out of her hand and exploded once they made contact with the two villains. It didn't do much but it did create a small smoke screen, which gave her the perfect opportunity to aim another attack. "Nature Dragon: Wing Attack!" Slicing her arms in the air and causing blades of light green magic energy to hit both of the villains, leaving them unconscious once the smoke had cleared.

After those two villains were down, Akina felt a heavy hit to the head. Turning around on the ball of her foot, and lifted her other foot into the air for a kick. After fully turned around, her foot made contact with another villains face. Once it made contact she jumped up into the air and landed hard on two other villains heads, not knocking them out but instead making them hold their head in pain.

"You choose the wrong wizard to mess with." Akina said, adrenaline now flowing through her veins. Just as she was looking for another villian, a hand grabbed onto her head and forced it into the ground.

"You let your guard down, little hero." A man taunted, pressing Akina's head harder into the dirt. "How'd you like the taste of dirt?"

"I'd say I needed the power boost. Thanks." Akina replied, swallowing the dirt that had ended up in her mouth. Sure, it wasn't the best tasting thing to restore her magic, but it worked just fine. Turning around, she looked at the villains shocked expression and touched her hand to the ground, vines shooting up and wrapping around the remaining villains in the area.

Akina looked up at the villains tied up in the air, making the vines constrict more and more around them as she gave them a close eyed smile. "You know, all throughout this fight with you all, I've been hearing all of my classmate's panicked shouts. And you know, I've only known them for a couple days but I already consider them my family. And if you hurt my family, well, let's just say that dead men tell no tales." Her tone was sickly sweet, and when she opened her eyes it was like a giant dragon was standing behind her, towering over the villains and staring them down with a hungry glare.

"P-Please don't kill us!" One of the men begged, fear written plain on his face.

Akina looked at the man, pressing her fingers together and tilting her head. "Oh, I'm not going to kill you. That'd be unheroic you know~ So, before this get's too out of hand, I'll let you off with a warning. Don't mess with a wizard's family." She moved the vines down before catapulting the villains into a nearby river. It wasn't far enough to kill them, but she was sure that they might reconsider their life choices.

Now to help with the villains in the center. She thought. She was still seething. Tossing some villains halfway across the USJ wasn't enough to quell her anger it seemed. Making her way to the middle of the area, Akina found herself face to face with a hideous sight.