Chapter 12

The next day after lunch, Akina found herself staring up at Aizawa eagerly.

"Today's traning will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and nother faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Three? Is that because of the security breach yesterday? Then that must mean it wasn't just reporters. Then again, I might be over speculating. That is a bad habit of mine.

"Sir! What kind of training is this?" Sero called out.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that.

"Rescuing, huh? Sounds like fun." Akina muttered to herself as the class started chattering excitedly.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said, getting the attention back on him. "What you wear in this exercise if up to you, I know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities." After the costume cases were moved out of the wall, Aizawa looked back towards the class. "Today's traning will be held in an off campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

At the words bus, Akina felt herself tense up. While she had been in some transportation in her time here, she had managed to avoid it due to her jr. high and U.A being within walking distance from Mina's house, and whenever she was in a car, she would keep the window open and that would slightly lessen the effect. But since she didn't know Troia like Wendy, she was subjected to the plague of DSMS, or Dragon Slayer Motion Sickness.

After everyone changed into their costumes, they boarded the bus, Akina sitting in the back and laying across a few of the seats.

"Yo, you alright?" Jiro asked, looking back at the sickly dragon slayer.

"Yeah, peachy." Akina strained. "Just some motion sickness. All Dragon- I mean it runs in my family. Kind of."

"That sucks." Jiro muttered, and Akina nodded, just waiting for the bus ride to be over, wishing for death.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh man! I never thought I would be this happy to see the ground again!" Akina shouted, jumping out of the bus and almost instantly feeling better.

"You really have a wicked case of Motion Sickness, Aki." Hagakure said, placing a hand on the mage's shoulder.

"Yeah, well, it's something I have to deal with." Akina said, scratching the back of her head before joining the rest of the class and seeing a man in a space suit waiting for everyone.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you!" He said with his arms outstretched.

"That's the pro hero Thirteen!" Midoriya said from in front of Akina before mentioning some things about the man that Akina didn't bother listening to.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside." Thirteen said, motioning to lead everyone inside the building in front of them.

Walking inside, Akina couldn't help but be in awe about everything she was seeing. There were simulated natural disasters, a shipwreck area, a landslide zone, a storm area, a fire area, a collapsed building, almost everything that comes to mind when people say natural disaster.

"I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters! I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it, USJ!"

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked as he walked up to Thirteen. "Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

"Actually, it's something else." Thirteen whispered, Akina straining to hear what he was saying, "Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge."