Chapter 35

After Akina told them that the wizards were her family, her classmates seemed to relax, even if it was just a little bit. They decided to use the time to make a plan on what to do with Bakugo, since the teen was who all of the villains were looking for.

"We'll go and help the Wild Pussycats in the clearing while you guys help get Bakugo back to the main building." Akina said. "When we left them, Pixie-bob seemed to be pretty beat up and I don't know how long Tiger and Mandalay can hold those guys off."

"Are you sure?" Todoroki asked.

Akina let out a small laugh, standing proudly in front of her guild mates. "Am I sure? Of course I am. I think a few measly villains will be a piece of cake for us!"

"Oh yeah! I'm all fired up now!" Natsu said, pumping a flaming fist into the air.

Not lingering on the question, Todoroki nodded. "Then I trust you." He said simply, her classmates getting into a group and moving towards the forest in the direction that the main office was.

It didn't take long for Akina and the others to start towards the clearing, running along the pathway. It wasn't long before they reached the clearing, and once she skidded to a stop, Akina noticed that the Wild Pussycats had everything in control.

Tiger was constricting the villain with the long hair and sunglasses, while Mandalay was holding a struggling Spinner to the ground as he spurted nonsense about Stain. Though it didn't take long before a familiar scent hit her nose and she saw a misty black warp gate appear seemingly out of nowhere.

"What the hell is that thing?" Natsu asked.

"Whatever it is, it's creepy looking." Lucy muttered.

"Kurogiri." Akina muttered darkly. Jumping out of the bushes, she stood in front of the warp gate. "You dare show your face again?" She asked, an enraged expression on her face. "After that stunt you pulled at the USJ? After you hurt my friends?"

The yellow slits that were Kurogiri's eyes narrowed as a low chuckle reached Akina's ears. "It seems as if you have unfinished business with me. But I'm sad to say that I don't have time to deal with a brat like you." With that, portals opened near both of the villains, who managed to get out of the holds they were in and into the portals.

Once the warp gate disappeared, Akina stood in silence, hearing Midoriya's scream from far off in the distance. Turning to her guild mates, she saw that they were just staring at her, not a word spoken.

"We should probably get to the main building. I'll explain everything as we walk." She said, forcing herself to calm down.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"So, we're in a totally different world?" Natsu asked. They had huddled in a group not far off as ambulances and emergency personnel were moving around, getting the injured kids into ambulances, caring for those who had minor injuries and putting out the fire that one of the villains started. They had arrived about fifteen minutes after the villains left, as well as some Pro Heroes.

"That explains those vehicles." Gray said, looking at the ambulances.

"Well, I've had enough of this. Akina, we're heading home." Erza said, grabbing the dragon slayer and draping her over her shoulder as she started to walk away.

"H-Hey!" Akina shouted, getting the attention of some of her classmates and nearby emergency workers. "Let me go!"

"You there." The voice of Aizawa said, causing Erza to stop in her tracks. "What are you doing with my student?"

"What does it look like? We're taking her home." Erza said.

"She can go home after we've made sure she's okay and after the police question her. There is no way I'm letting her out of my sight." He said, his voice tired yet encompassing an unlacing tone of protectiveness.

Akina managed to squeeze out of Erza's grip and landed on the ground, her knees making first contact with the ground. "Erza. I know you want me to go back to Fairy Tail. And I want to go too, but... Bakugo was just abducted, and as a member of Fairy Tail we don't turn our backs on friends! So I'm not going home until Bakugo is saved."

Erza looked at Akina, her eyes narrowing before her gaze softened. "I guess you're right." She said, her voice softened. Then she looked up at Aizawa. "We'll help you on finding this Bakugo."

"We don't need help from strangers." Aizawa said bluntly.

"Strangers?" Natsu asked. "We're wizards from Fairy Tail, you better be great fun that we're helping you!"

"We don't need hep after people names after childhood stories." Aizawa stated.

"Natsu, we're in a different world, remember?" Gray said.

"Why is he naked." Aizawa asked, sounding entirely done with the whole situation.

Glancing back at the ice wizard, Akina felt her cheeks heat up with embarrassment as she saw that he was only in his underwear. "Gray. Your clothes." She said.

The wizard looked down, "What did that happen?!" He shouted out.

"I realized we've been very rude. We haven't even introduced ourselves." Erza said, placing an armor clad hand over har chest. "My name is Erza Scarlet. And I use requip magic."

"I'm a Fire Dragon Slayer, names Natsu!" The pinkette exclaimed, a wide grin on his face.

"I'm Lucy. I'm use Celestial magic."

"Gray. I'm an Ice-make Mage." Gray said, now fully clothed after somehow finding the ones he stripped off.

"You keep on mentioning magic and mages. Don't you know those are all made up? What you mean are quirks." Aizawa said.

Akina took a breath, it was now or never to confess the truth to Aizawa. "Well actually, sir, we may or may not be from a different world that as magic instead of quirks and I might actually be a Nature Dragon Slayer taught by a Nature dragon." She said, her words coming out in a rushed mess.

By now, what was remaining of the uninjured and minorly injured class was listening in, and they all just started at her before Aizawa broke the silence.

"What?"