Chapter 33

Though before anyone could respond, there was laughter coming from the forest and two men stepped into the clearing they were in. One of them was dressed in all black, a gray and blue bird mask on his face, and the other one seemed to be on fire, the top of his head dissolving into flames.

"Looks like finding the others will have to wait." Lucy said, arching towards her belt and grabbing her keys, "Seems like some of those villains have found us."

___________

"Look what we've stumbled onto, bro." The man with the flaming head said. "Looks like we scored out on where we were going. There are some hot chicks here."

"Gross." Lucy whimpered. "Also, why is his head on fire?"

"Don't ask." Akina muttered.

The villain with the bird mask smiled, "Looks like we're going to have some fun with you two, then those kids behind you will be next."

"You really think you win against us? We're Fairy Tail wizards!" Lucy exclaimed, showing the guild mark that was on her hand.

The villains looked at Lucy then they burst out into laughter. "Fairy Tail wizards? What kinda name is that? Sounds stupid!"

"Oh dear." Akina whispered, now standing with her classmates, noticing a certain aura surrounding Erza. Though it seemed that her classmates noticed the aura as well and were looking at the woman with fearful eyes; if she was able to terrify Akina and deliver a simple punch that sends someone halfway across the clearing, then they knew that she wasn't one someone should make angry.

"You dare insult the name of Fairy Tail in my presence?" She asked, her voice lowered. Her body started glowing, and Akina almost pitied the villains as she requiped into Flame Empress armor— most likely because of the guy with head on fire.

"Woah, did she just change clothes?" Kaminari asked, a trail of blood seeming to leak out of his nose.

I'm so glad we left Mineta with the others so he isn't here to see this. Akina thought with a sigh.

"Some fancy armor isn't going to help you, miss." The bird villain stated.

"Especially not some skimpy armor like that!" The flame headed one continued, "Time for my first attack! Let's go, Flamethrower!" He shouted, reaching his hands forwards and shooting two whirlwinds of fire in Erza's direction.

Summoning a wall of vines, Akina watched as the fire started to burn through them.

"Holy crap, he just burned that woman into a crisp! What the hell!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"There's no way she survived." Mina whispered, looking at AKina with pity.

You don't know Erza. Akina thought, knowing that the older mage's Flame Empress armor gave her fire resistance.

The now burnt vines fell to the ground and Akina heard audible gasps from her classmates, seeing that Erza was standing tall, not a single speck of dust on her.

"Is that all you've got?" She asked, her voice echoing through the clearing. He swung her sword through the air and flames engulfed the blade. "Pathetic."

With a single swipe, Erza sent flames in the direction of the fire headed villain, sending him flying back as well as scorching a pathway through the trees.

The bird villain soared above the flames, having manifested large black wings that weren't there before. "I got this guy!" Lucy unhooked a key from her belt, pointing in it front of her. "Open Gate of the Archer: Sagittarius!" She shouted, the key glowing and the familiar costumed horse man with a bow and arrow. "Shoot down that bird man!" Lucy exclaimed, pointing towards.

"Yes ma'am!" The spirit said, aiming his bow and arrow towards the flying villain.

"Did she just summon someone out of thin air?" Sato asked.

"Akina, who are these people?" Mina asked.

"You know how I said I got separated from my family?" Akina asked, avoiding her friend's gaze and playing with a strand of her hair.

"No way, you mean to tell me that this is your family?" Mina asked.

"Sort of, yeah... but here's the thing. There's at least a few other members wondering around the forest, and honestly I want to find them before they end up flattening a few hills." Akina said, seeing that both Erza and Lucy beaten down the villains.

"Before they what?" Mina asked.

"Man, those two weren't as strong as I thought they'd be." Lucy muttered, returning Sagittarius to the Celestial world.

"Yeah, that's about the strength of the villains in this world." Akina answered.

"World?" Erza asked, giving Akina a questioning expression similar to the ones her classmates were giving her.

Laughing nervously, Akina scratched the back of her head, "Yeah. I'll explain later. For now, let's find the others!"

Erza and Lucy nodded, "Right." They said.

"Wait, are you going back out there?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, don't worry Kiri, I'll be fine."

Kirishima looked at her, and Akina could tell that he wanted to ask her something. "You need something?"

"If you see Bakugo, could you tell him to be careful?" He asked.

Akina looked at the boy, then grinned. "For sure." She said, running off into the woods right behind Erza and Lucy.

"Now I understand why she's so reckless." Mina muttered as she watched the girl disappear in the forest. "Her whole family is insane."

"You got that right." Sero muttered.

It didn't take long before Akina scoped out Natsu's scent, along with Gray's. Keeping her nose in the air, she followed the trail as it lead through the forest.

"If you hadn't moved during that teleportation spell, then we wouldn't of been separated, Fire-face!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Maybe if you hadn't pushed my I wouldn't of moved, Ice ballerina!"

Glancing at Lucy, both her and Akina let out a sigh, seeing some irk marks appear on Erza's head.

"Shut up you two!" Erza exploded, pushing through the bushes and walking up to the now terrified wizards. Luckily she wasn't still in her Flame Empress Armor and had requiped back into her usual outfit as they were running.

"Goodness, I thought you two would of at least changed a little bit while I was gone." Akina said, stepping out of the bushes with a nervous grin.

The two wizards looked at Akina, looks of shock on both of their faces.

"Aki?" Natsu asked.

"In the flesh." Akina said. As she saw Natsu take a step towards her, she held her hands up, "Ah, we don't have time to talk, I'm sorry but—" the rutling bushes nearby cut her off, and she looked over to see Aizawa holding Kota in his arms. Upon seeing the group, a look of surprise that quickly turned to rage and determinism appeared on his face. Just by that expression Akina knew that if anybody made a move he would attack them.

"Mr. Aizawa, sir." Akina said, making eye contact with the teacher. "These guys aren't villains."

"Hayashi, what are you doing here?" Aizawa said suspiciously.

"I can't really explain everything now, anyways, sorry about this!" She turned to the others and nodded, and the group turned and started running through the forest. He's so going to kill me after that. But I need to make sure Bakugo is okay before I do that— "Oh shit." She uttered out.

In front of them there was a creature at least double her size. It was a white color, four eyes implanted in the exposing brain of it. It's figure was similar to the one at the USJ, except for the fact that this one had six arms.

"What the crap is that?" Natsu asked.

"Whatever it is, I don't like it." Lucy whimpered.

Akina's body was tense as the creature stared at the group, murder the only thing showing in it's otherwise empty eyes. "A Nomu."