Chapter 11

The next day, Akina was walking to school with Mina right beside her, noticing something different as the two got closer to the school. There was a hoard of reporters at the front gate who were shoving microphones in the face of every U.A student that tried to get through.

"Oh wow! Are those reporters? Are we famous already?" Mina asked, her eyes shining as she looked towards the group.

"I don't think that's it, Mi." Akina said, "But we'll probably find out the reason they're here as we get closer."

And they did. Once they got within sight of some reporters, some flocked right over to the two. It reminded Akina of the times when Sorcers weekly would beg her for an interview— being one of the top ten Cute but Deadly wizards in the magazine for as many years as she had been in FairyTail— and old enough to be considered an eligible Batchelorette.

"Tell me, is All Might really teaching at your school? What is he like as a teacher? Can you tell us what it's like to work so close to All Might?"

It was obvious Mina was slightly overwhelmed by the amount of people surrounding them as well as the barrage of questions being sent her way, Akina on the other hand was able to stay calm.

"I'm sorry, but you're asking some personal questions that my friend and I don't want to answer. And if you keep bothering my fellow students, you will regret it for sure. Now, please let us through so we can attend classes and be on time." Giving them a sweet smile, Akina watched as the reporters backed away, clearly unsure if she would really pull through on her threat, that and the gleam in her eyes made them feel like they were staring a dragon in the eye.

As the two walked through the now separated crowd, Mina was looking at Akina with wide eyes. "Wow Akina! You really kept your cool back there! And the way you scared those reporters, how'd you do it?" She asked, her enthusiasm returning to normal.

"Ah, well I'm kinda used to reporters. Though where I'm from they're not that rude— most of the time. And I learned that glare from a family member. She's normally in charge of a lot of things, so having a glare like that normally takes care of anyone out of order." Akina's voice held a longing to it that Mina was able to pick up on.

"You miss your family?" Mina asked, a look of concern on her normally smiling face.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do. But... I know I'll see them again someday." She jumped in front of Mina and turned around, walking backwards as she grinned at the pinkette. "I'm sure of it! No matter what, I will see them again!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Class started like normal after some chatter about the reporters died down, and everyone had pulled their attention up to Aizawa.

"Excellent work on combat training yesterday, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." Bakugo muttered.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That lines already getting old you can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, huh."

"Right!"

God, if Only Natsu heard that. I have a feeling that he would need some advice like that remembering the type of training he does honestly I'm surprised he actually hasn't broken his body. I might train hard, but it's nowhere near compared to his kind of training. Akina thought, remembering the time she had chosen to train with Natsu for a week before the Grand Magic Games.