Chapter 37

A few days after the attack , Akina and Mina met up with the uninjured students of the class, they were all planning on visiting those who had been injured and give them support, as well as fill them in on what happened after they all. As they were walking, they passed by many news stations that were talking about the incident that happened at U.A.

People didn't trust the school anymore, two villain break ins in one year and four encounters overall? It was almost unheard of.

They walked through the halls and stopped by the rooms of their classmates, except for Momo, who wasn't available for visitors at the moment, as well as Jiro and Hagakure who were still unconscious from the villains' gas.

"Oh, Midoriya, you're awake!" Kaminari stated, opening the door a bit wider to allow the whole group in. "Did you see the news? The media's swarming the school right now."

"It's way worse than before." Kirishima stated.

"We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" Mineta exclaimed.

"I caused you trouble, Midoriya..." Tokoyami started.

"No, I did, too... did everyone from class A come?"

Iida explained to the bedridden boy about Jiro and Hagakure, along with the fact that Momo had been hit in the head hard and was also hospitalized.

"Fifteen of us." Uraraka muttered.

"Because Bakugo's not here." Todoorki said bluntly.

"Hey, Todoroki!" Mina whisper shouted.

Looking at Midoriya, it was almost like he regained his life, his eyes getting rid of their previous dullness. "All Might said, 'I can't save the people I can't reach.' That's why he will always save those he can reach. I... was in a place where I could reach... I had to save him..." He said.

"Bullshit." Akina said, feeling everyone look at her.

"Aki, now's not the—" Mina started, only to revive a glare from the mage.

"You can't go blaming yourself for something you didn't do. Sure, I don't know what exactly what happened, but blaming yourself will make everything ten times worse. But you know what we do in Fairy Tail when something like this happens. We go and save the one we lost."

"Akina, you aren't suggesting we go after the league, are you?" Uraraka asked, looking at Akina with a concerned look.

"No. She's right." Kirishima said, looking down at Midoriya, who was now crying. "Then let's save him." At that, everyone was now looking at the red-headed boy in shock. "Actually, Todoroki and I were her yesterday, too. On our way to your room, we saw All Might and a police officer talking to Yaoyorozu. She mentioned that she attached one of the tracking devices to one of the villains."

"Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu make another receiver?" Iida asked.

"What if it does?" Todoroki asked simply.

Akina saw Iida clench his teeth as an unreadable expression crossed his face. "It is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!"

"We know that!" Kirishima shouted back. "But I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted, I couldn't do anything, I didn't do anything. If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down." Kaminari said, putting a finger to his mouth to shush the angry boy. "It's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time—"

"Iida is correct." Tsuyu finished.

"Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But! Hey, Midoriya, your hand can still reach!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Akina looked at the boy, and she had to hold back in a laugh. Yes. Those two fully casted hands can still reach and grab so many things. She thought to herself.

Clearing her throat, Akina got the attention of the class. "I think you're forgetting that you do have a pro with you. This type of stuff is what I deal with in the guild."

"But you're not a hero!" Iida exclaimed.

"But I'm a wizard, right?" Akina said, looking at Iida with a determined expression. "I said I was going to save Bakugo and I don't plan on going back on my word."

"Wait, you mean that confession wasn't just a weird trauma dream?" Mina asked, seeming taken aback— as well as with the others of the class, who all also thought it was a strange dream after the event.

"No, it was't a trauma dream."

"So you're telling me that scary lady actually exists?" Kaminari asked, his voice cracking as he remembered Erza holding a sword at him.

"Erza? Yes. She does."

"I'm sorry, but what are you talking about?" Midoriya asked, and it was then when Akina realized that he still had no idea what her actual identity was.

"Right. So I'm a wizard from another world. But that's not important right now. Kiri, if you even think about doing what I think you're doing, then count me in."

"So wait... in short you plan on getting the tracker from Momo and then going to save Bakugo yourself?" Mina asked, looking at Todoroki, Kirishima, and Akina— who had just joined the rescue team.

"Yeah. Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. The probably let him live. But that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. The three of us are going." Todoroki explained.

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Iida shouted.

"Wait. Calm down." Shoji said, holding Iida back. "I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything, and Todoroki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation we where we should act on our own emotions. Right?"

I don't need to be scolded for doing the right thing. Akina thought with a pout.

"L-Lets leave this to All Might. Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too." Aoyama pointed out.

"Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though."

"But—" Kirishima started, only to be interrupted by Tsuyu.

"Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... those acts are the same as those of villains."

Everyone went silent, until there was a knock on the door and a doctor walked into the room. "It's time for Midoriya's exam."

"Wh-why don't we go?" Sero said "I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing, too."

After most of the class left, Akina followed as Mina left the room, pausing before she exited. Turning around and looking over her shoulder, she looked at the three who were still in the room. "If you really are going to save Bakugo, contact me." And with those words, she left the room.