Chapter 26

Once school started again the next week, Akina was sitting in her desk talking with some of her classmates about what happened over their internships, and currently, she was laughing hysterically with Sero and Kirishima. The main reason being the hairstyle Bakugo entered the classroom with.

"Stop laughing. My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back." Bakugo growled as he shook with anger— though that didn't stop the trio's laughter. "Did you not hear me? I'll kill you all."

"I'd like to see you try, pretty boy." Sero taunted, causing Bakugo to blow up— literally— which ended up returning his hair back to normal and causing the three to laugh even harder.

"Look! It's back to normal!" Akina said, making an attempt to stop laughing. Taking deep breaths, she moved her head slightly to the side as Bakugo tried to grab onto her uniform. "Stop being so grabby, Bakugo. People might think you like me or something."

That just enraged the blond more, little explosions coming out of his hand as he growled.

Akina just stuck out her tongue, her eyes shining with amusement.

After everyone talked about the Hero Killer incident that happened with Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki— which Akina suspected that the thee of them fought the villain instead of being saved by Endevor, and after talking about how the Hero Killer might of been connected to the league of villains, class started.

Akina decided not to mention her run in with murders, since she didn't want the unseeded attention for something she used to do almost daily.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After the regular morning classes, it was time for heroics, the one class Akina was excited for. Apparently, the class was supposed to get into their costume and meet All Might at one of the training grounds, which is exactly what everyone did.

"I am here! Ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero basic traning, feels like I haven't seen you in a while, welcome back." All Might said, standing in front of the class. "Now then, here's what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to your rescue training."

And just like normal, Iida's hand shot up into the air. "If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?"

"Ah. That facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare! You're about to step into field Gamma! Inside is an area full of factories that create an intricate labyrinth. So good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five— with one group of six because of the uneven number. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please." At the last part, All Might's finger pointed in the direction both Bakugo and Akina were.

He must be remembering the sports festival. Akina thought to herself, scratching her cheek. I probably won't destroy things... I've been really good about that in this world.

After All Might's speech, everyone was placed into groups, Akina being placed into the last one so she was able to just sit and watch as the other two went up. The first group consisted of Midoriya, Iida, Mina, Ojiro, and Sero.

"Iida hasn't fully healed yet, right? He should sit this out." Kaminari said.

"Everyone in this group has really good mobility." Kirishima pointed out.

"Huh, I'd say Midoriya's at a heavy disadvantage against those four." Momo stated.

"That's what I think." Jiro agreed.