Good News!

Heya Sinners!

I've decided to rewrite this book! I'll still be keeping this version up since it seems a lot of you guys really like it. I decided that I wanted to change quite a lot about the plot and everything so I'm going to be rewriting it!

I don't know when the first chapter will be out, but I will announce something once it is!
Thank you for enjoying this fic, and I hope you all will enjoy the new one just as much!

Here's a small snippet of the first chapter!

***

A figure started to slowly emerge from the portal, first some feet, then legs, then a waist, and so on so fourth. Eventually whoever was being transported through the portal started to fall towards the ground, eyes screwed shut and fiery red hair whipping through the air as she fell. She didn't look like the Nomu that was fighting All Might.

Once she hit the ground, it was almost immediate as three of the students lunged forwards, and the girl opened her eyes, a pure look of panic appearing on her face once she saw the students rushing towards her, all of them with their quirks activated.

"N-Nature Dragon: Rose's defense!" She shouted out, and some sort of forest green, rune-like, circle appeared underneath her and a pale pink rose sprouted up, encasing her within it's petals with thorny vines surrounding it.

Whoever had just come through the portal, it seemed like she was just as surprised and frightened as they were.

***

-Sin