remember.

Do you remember when we first met? I do. What about the first time we said our "I love you"s? Do you remember when I started telling everyone about you? How happy I was with you?  I wish I could go back when everything wasn't filled with pain. The pain of the last few months has been more than enough to kill me. Do you remember why we first started talking? I do. How silly of it was for us to think we could meet our soul mates over Kik. But I love you. I really do. I love you more than anything in the world. I love your hair, I love your eyes and you smile. I love the shape of your face and I love it when you call me an idiot. I love the sound of your voice when you say goodnight. I love your giggle when you really  have nothing to giggle about but you  do it anyways. I love that you would always try and hide your face from me, for some unknown reason. I love that we used to  fit like a puzzle. Theses have been incredibly tough. I'd still push through it if you were willing to. But you're not willing to. You don't need me anymore you have someone else. And that's okay. I just want you to be happy. I hope he makes you smile in your darkest hour. I hope he calls you the names that you love so much. I hope he treats you well. I hope he's there when you're sick. I hope he'll hold back your hair. I hope he'll be able to do all the things that I cannot do because I won't be there. I'm not gonna be there anymore. I love you. I know you'll be okay one day. But I won't. You found someone who fits better. I understand it. Because you were the better puzzle piece for me. But I can't do it anymore. I can't. I love you but it hurts too much. So I'm sorry. I really am. Goodbye, my love. I'll see you one day.