things i tell myself so i can get over you.

You don't  fix things by leaving. You don't  fix things by being with other people. You don't  fix things by being  manipulative. That's  not how you fix things. If you can be with someone else while you say you're  in love with someone, you're  not in love. Things don't  get fixed by leaving. That's  called running away. To fix things, whether or not its a problem within your relationship  or just you, you sit and you talk to your partner. You talk it through.  For however long it takes. Until it is fixed. Thats  how you fix things. If you really want to fix things, you stay. There wasn't  one day that I had been in love with you  that I'd  wished I could touch anyone else, nor did I need to. I may have been your  world, but you weren't  in love with  me. I was  just the only person who cared. Why does  this always seem to happen to me? I guess I'm  not too good at picking the good ones. We weren't  good for each other. Things that get set on fire aren't  good. All  those songs  seem so fucking stupid now because that's  not  what love is about. You really  tricked me though. You're exactly what I once was. I deserved it. I'm  already going back into it. Everything I hated about me before is back. God, did I miss  the feeling. I understand why you did it, but I don't  understand why you did it to me. I'd  never do that to someone who cared that much and loved me that much.