Would it be a bad thing?

She had been as surprised as him to find herself at his house
"Is everything ok? Are you ok? Did you need something?"
Jac's heart contracted. He thought that the only way she would be coming to see him was because she needed something. Well that was true but not in the sense that he meant
"Any chance of a coffee?" She'd said stalling for time
"Erm yeah sure. Let me just get rid of this rubbish"
Jac had followed him through to the kitchen and sat quietly whilst he busied himself making coffee. Heart pounding in her ears. Was she doing the right thing?
At the same time Fletch was wondering what she was doing there. What she'd said when they sat down with the coffee was the very last thing he'd expected.
"So. Good Christmas?" He'd said trying to break the silence
"Quiet with just me Sacha and Emma and Sacha was at work for a lot of it. What about you?"
He'd chuckled "well definitely not quiet with this lot but yeah we had a good time" he paused "good old uncle Sacha taking them all to the panto eh?"
"He told me he booked the tickets when I was in hospital and you and he were looking after Emma"
"Ah he's just a big kid really so it was as much a treat for him as them"
"Fletch" "Jac" they'd said each other's name at the same time
"You first" he'd said
Right. Now or never Naylor. She'd taken a deep breath
"I've been thinking about the past year and remembering all our 'moments'"
He raised eyebrows said oh you do remember then
She continued "no one has ever looked inside me like you have Fletch much less liked what they saw. I told you I couldn't be with you but this feeling, this 'thing' between us won't go away"
She'd looked at him and saw sadness in his usually sparkling eyes
"Fletch. Remind me what my reasons were for not giving this a go because I'm finding it increasingly hard to recall why it would be a bad thing"