Chapter 26

Dean POV:

Sethie bounces around in his seat when I am driving the car. He is all excited when I said 'It's surprise'. I learned yesterday that he is turned into a five years old kid when it comes to things and he is really passionate about it.

Hockey is apparently one of those things. I knew that and I also knew he likes the Arizona team because I have seen him wearing some shirt of them in a while so this will be perfectly great.

I take him here early so we have find a good spot to park at and pick up some popcorn and drinks on our way to the seats. He looks surprised and hugs me tightly.

I purchase the scarfs in shop and put Arizona coyotes scarf around his neck to cover the bruises and wear the jersey myself. Even though the crowd start to fill the place, he keeps talking about how often he had seen them play live. I smile at him and start drinking my beer and eating the popcorn which is delicious.

He keeps talking to me about the match since we are here. "..Since they won the last game, they qualified themselves for the game today. So cool, right?"

I haven't listened to any of his words because I have been occupied by those shining puppy eyes and those cute smile. I nod and lean over to press my lips against him. "Yeah, that's great."

Soon, the game is started. I have been to a couple of hockey games before and I like the sport, not as much as wrestling but I still enjoy it. I even more enjoy Sethie's excitement about everything that happened on the fair.

When the game is over, he turns to look at me. His cheeks are red, probably because he is hot from all the screaming and jumping off his chair and stuff. "Thanks for taking me here, I have a lot of fun."

I give him a soft smile. I want to keep that look on him forever. He looks happy and satisfied, all I can wish for. It makes me proud and feels incredibly good that I did this.

Seth POV:

Today, I enjoyed so much but I'm too tired now so I plan to take a nap when I reach the house. But Dean doesn't let me and forces me to freshen up. After I get ready, he grabs my hand and takes me to his car again.

I am sitting on the passenger seat and waiting for our destination because he told me that we almost reached there for the past hours. When he stops the car, I step outside and grab his hand, "You planned out the whole day, didn't you? I know you did."

He offers a soft smile when he places his hand on mine, "I planned to take you here.. this."

I nod and he leans over and presses a kiss on my temple. Then, I look at the huge white building in front of me. It is a restaurant but I have never heard that name.

"Come on," He encourages me to walk inside with him. We are holding our hands as we walk inside and he approaches a waiter in the small lobby.

He exchanges some quick words with him about a table for two. The place seems so noble and I really like this fancy stuff.

The waiter guides us through the lobby to an elevator. The ride up is awkward for me because of another alpha in the small room but Dean holds me tightly against his chest.

Once we have gotten up several levels, finally we exit the small space and he lets me to move first. Then we are guided a little further through some tables that are already occupied by other couples until we walk all the way to the back.

Dean POV:

Sethie looks 'awe' and stops walking a couple of meters away from the empty table that is there for the two of us probably.

Our table is placed right on the outside wall of the building and that wall is made of glass so we can look over Paris from where we are right now.

In front of us, we have a great view of the Eiffel Tower and all the buildings around it. I take him here for one reason, because I want to celebrate this Valentine's Day with my love in front of the tall tower which symbolizes the city of love.

"Do you love it?" I wrap my arms around his body from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I do, this is so beautiful. How did you even find this place?" He leans back into my touch but he is still amazed by what he sees in front of him.

Right now it feels so true and I believe Paris is the city of love!

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love!" I turn his head to my side. He looks into my eyes and tries to speak something but I cut him off by kissing his lips passionately, before we sit down together to enjoy our dinner.