Chapter 29

Dean POV:

I am standing in front of our locker room and open the door slowly. I see Sasha keeps babbling about something to Roman but he doesn't pay any attention to her.

I refuse them and my mind is focused on one thing, that is Sethie, my precious omega. I see him laying his head on Sasha's lap and she pats his back slowly as he sleeps.

I take a deep breath and finally enter the room. I walk in casually and sit beside them. I smile as I watch how cute Sethie in his sleep. It is obvious that Sasha has befriended with him and I am okay with that.

I place my hand on Roman's shoulder and whisper, "Sorry man, I couldn't control my anger."

He places his hand on mine, "I get that. Did Stephanie and Triple H know this?"

I crack my neck as I look at him. "Yeah.. They suspended Baron for eight months."

"Hmm.. Okay. Now I want to leave for my match with Strowman." He stands up from the couch and kisses Sasha before leaves the room.

When I am about to wake up Sethie, Sasha stops me by placing her hand on my shoulder. "Dean, did you and Seth enjoy your holiday. I mean.. fun." She looks at me, "You know what I mean."

I glare at her, "Bayley told that day he would go into heat again in a couple of days but that didn't happen yet, even after we spent a week in Las Vegas."

She looks at me confused, "What?" She looks down at Sethie and then looks at me, "There is no chance in hell to happen like this. I think something is there. Maybe he uses the suppressant again so just check it."

I frown, "If he does anything like this then I won't give him any excuse."

She shakes her head and tries to wake up Sethie before stands up from the couch. He slowly opens his eyes and she grabs his hand, "Sorry for waking you up from your sleep. I have a work to do so if you want then sleep on your alpha's lap."

When she leaves, I move over to Sethie and wrap my arms around him. I look down at him and take a breath. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to scare you."

He looks up at me and watches as I speak. I keep fidgeting and trying to stay calm but fail. I whisper, "I couldn't control my alpha when I saw another alpha nears you."

He looks at me in the eyes and  whispers, "I understand."

I smile and pull him closer to me and mimics his words, 'I understand'. He smiles and tries to stop me but I continue to mimic him until he puts his hand over my mouth to stop me.

I stop and look at him in the eyes as I lick his hand. He crinkles his nose and pulls his hand away, "Ew.."

I eyed him, "So my tongue is okay in your mouth but not on your hand." I lean forward to kiss him but he stands and moves away.

I smirk and pull him against me by wrapping my arms securely around his waist. I dip him backwards, causing him to grab my shoulders. I smirk and kiss him deeply which make him gasps.

When we arrive the hotel, I take him in a bridal style to our room because he slept after few minutes when I started the car from the arena. I make him to lay on the bed and kiss his forehead before remove his shoes from his legs and wrap a blanket over him.

I lay beside him and look at his sleepy face, it looks peaceful and pretty. I move over and kiss his lips which make him stir in his sleep and wrap his arm around me. I smile and close my eyes then I remember what Sasha had said earlier.

I slowly pull myself from his arm without waking him up. I sigh softly as I look around and go through his jacket but I get nothing. Then I open up his bag and notice an outline of something in the front of it.

I pull it out and then pause as I look at the suppressant. I growl as I look at him and take the suppressant out of his bag.

I sit beside him and stroke his hair, "Tonight you can sleep as much as you want because I won't let you to sleep tomorrow. I'll give you a severe punishment for doing this."