Chapter 30

Dean POV:

I stand up from the bed and take the suppressant with me before make my way to see Sasha. As I go to see her, I see her talking with Bayley in front of her hotel room door.

I sigh as I make my way to them and lean against the wall next to Sasha. "Hey girls, what are you talking at this time?"

"We are planning how to torture Roman and Finn." She winks at Bayley and then they burst out laughing.

"They did a big mistake by marrying you." I place my hand on my head and they both slap my arms. "I'm just kidding." I push them playfully. 

"Anyways, you won't leave your omega at this time. Is anything serious?" She asks as she crosses her arms against her chest.

I sigh and take the suppressant from my jacket before show it in front of them. "I took this from Sethie's bag."

She grabs the suppressant from my hand and whispers, "My doubt is right. That's why he didn't go into any heat. Dean, what are you plan-"

She stops when Bayley places her hand on her and looks at her unbelievably. "Why you also support him? Just try to understand something, Sasha."

Sasha looks at me confused before turns her attention to her. Bayley continues saying, "Maybe he has some dreams to achieve and also scared to tell his dreams to Dean."

"What are you talking? He is an omega. He doesn't want anything other than to fulfill my needs and carry my pups in his stomach." I interrupt and pull myself from the wall and look at her face to face.

She looks at me in disgust, "You are talking like a typical alpha who uses their omega for their happiness. I'm sure he doesn't want-"

I cut her off by holding my hand out, "Shut your mouth, Bayley. This is my life and I know what I want to give him." I whisper in anger and leave the place. I hear Sasha calling me from behind but I don't stop and make my way to my hotel room.

Next morning..

I notice the change in Sethie's scent because he curls up more against me and his head is resting on my chest. I woke up early in the morning and I am not certain why at first.

I smell his hair when he moves and his scent is different. It is more cinnamon and spice. I nuzzle into his hair and then purr softly. He mumbles softly as he wakes up, "Dean.."

I whisper, "You're going into heat." I tighten my grip on him. He mews softly when I mouth lightly over his neck and start to suck. He shivers and pushes me away, "I.. I don't feel like that."

He stands up from the bed and goes to the bathroom. "Do whatever you want to escape from me? But today, you can't escape from me!" I smirk myself and roll out of the bed.

Seth POV:

I sigh as I lean on the bathroom door and hope Dean leaves the bed room before I go out. I want to take the suppressant before I'm going into heat. After few minutes, I step out of the bath room and see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

Why he didn't move yet?

"Dean, can you go and buy something for us to eat? I'm hungry." I whisper as I slowly make my way to him. He cracks his neck and looks at me, "I already called the room service, baby!"

I nod frustratedly and he takes me to the living room to eat our food. I eat quietly and think how to make him out for few minutes. He looks at me, "You don't look well."

I look at the clock as I eat my salad and notice it's getting to the time so I should take the suppressant. "Just tired, nothing to worry about. Dean.. I'll be back in a minute. I forget something in my room."

He eyed me but nods anyway. I thank him and take the plate to the kitchen, putting it in the sink and wash my hands.

I head into our bedroom and open my bag. My eyes go wide when I find out the suppressant is gone. I don't know where it is or who would have taken it. I am panicked and I don't know what to do.

"Are you searching this baby boy?" I am stunned when I hear that and I knew the voice who it belongs. I turn around and see Dean standing at the door side with a suppressant in his hand. I am scared when he throws the suppressant away and locks the door behind him.

He glares at me and grabs me by my arm and throws me onto the bed. I shiver as I feel my slick starts, "Dean.. Please, don't."

He growls and takes a hold of my hand and pulls against him. I whine as he kisses me hard on the lips. My knees are shaking as my heat seems to flare more when I'm near him.

He rips my shirt off and yanks my pants down and pushes me back on the bed, hovering over my body. I don't want to get hurt but he doesn't understand. I shriek as I roll onto my stomach and pin by him. He kisses the back of my neck and whispers, "I'm going to knot you.."