Chapter 36

Seth POV:

When Dean left with Roman, Bayley flops down beside me on the couch and looks at me, "So.. hmm what to say." She starts. I look at Sasha as she watches and raises her eyebrow at her.

Bayley then perks and my eyes goes wide when she wraps her arms around me before kisses my cheek. I eyed her but she grins and pokes me, "Have any thought to travel with us when we go back?"

I look at her confused, "We.."

She nods, "Of course." Finn flops down beside her, "Baby, stop scaring the kid." She glares at him, "Why you all guys didn't let me to talk to him?"

He raises his eyebrow at her and then looks at me. "He's scared because of your overreacting." She shoves him when he said that.

Sasha sighs then moves and pulls me away with her. Keeping me out of the way of the pushing match between the couple. "They're both stupid."

Bayley rolls her eyes at her and looks at me. "When we go back you should travel with us. I don't think that Dean will leave you alone here."

I look at Sasha, she smirks at Finn and he coughs, "Omegas and alphas are mated and live together because they want each other needs. You need someone to keep you close and hold onto you tight. Dean always needs you to hold and love. You're the other half of him."

I look at him and try to understand what he said and look up when the door opens. As Roman and Dean walk in, Finn looks up and cocks his head. I look at Dean and he looks calmer than he has been in weeks.

Dean POV:

Finally, my friends leave us alone. Before I go back on the road, I want to tell Triple H and Stephanie that their son is pregnant because if they know without I'm telling them, they'll kill me.

I take my phone out and pull Sethie with me onto the couch. I make a video call to Stephanie and tell her that Sethie is pregnant. They are happy when they hear their son is pregnant.

She hums, "Don't make my son to do any work. If he can travel with you then only we can spend time with him."

Sethie peeks at me, "I get to travel with him?"

She chuckles, "Of course, baby. We'll figure it all out when you're here with us. Mom will take care of you and dad is also here to help you."

Sethie wraps his arms around me tightly and whispers, "Thank you, mom." She smiles and hangs up the phone.

After she hangs up, I settle him against my chest and rub his back. "Ready to go back on the road?"

He shakes his head, "Not really but I want to see my mom and dad."

I nod and play with his hair, "It might be fun. I mean, maybe you'll wear a thong and wandering around the WWE arena."

He glares at me but I smirk at him. He moves and straddles on my lap and puts his hand over my mouth. "Don't you dare to say anything more."

I pull him close and smirk softly, "Fine.. but you owe me a private dance when you wear that thong."

He rolls his eyes and settles against me. Since Roman talked to me, my alpha is calm and now demanding to watch Sethie closely. His omega is just happy and keeps purring at me.

I watch him as he closes his eyes and holds onto me. We still have a lot of things to do and get ready for the baby. I'm not sure how my alpha is going to react when he is near another alpha. But things are looking up still even with the uncertainty.

I finally pull back and whisper, "We should tell the others we're on our way back."

He mumbles, "I'm comfortable."

I shake my head and wrap my arms around him, "What are you going to do when you are too big to sit like this?"

He smirks, "Sulk until you buy me an ice cream."

I eyed him but he smirks and looks up at me, "Come on.. I'll share it with you."

I mutter as I run my finger tips over the base of his spine, "You better share your ice cream with me considering I'm getting it."

He lays his head on my shoulder and nips my neck, "I'll always share my ice cream with you if you buy for me."

I perk and whisper, "Even your favorite?"

He nods, "Always."

I whisper, "I love you."

He chuckles softly, "I love you too."

I smile softly and lift his face up and kiss him lightly. I smirk softly as I pull back and run my fingers under his shirt. He shivers a little and tries to wiggle away from my fingers.

I smirk suddenly, "Wait, are you ticklish Sethie?"

His eyes go wide and lets out a squeal when my fingers tickle over his ribs. I smirk as he wiggles away from me. He springs up and glares at me.

I look at him evilly and eyed him to the bedroom. He shakes his head but I grab him by his hand and take him into the bedroom. I make him to lay on the bed. I crawl onto the bed and pull him against my chest. He wiggles but I hold him close.

"Shh.. sleep." I whisper. He settles against me and closes his eyes. I smile softly and watch my mate. I can't help but smirk at the thought of when he smells like he's pregnant. I am very excited to watch him doing all of these pregnant things.