BEACH DAY PT 4: PROPOSAL?!

Aimee's POV
"Oh my God. Shawn is going to propose" I say, looking at his sister. Her eyes widened and I just stood there looking at the engagement ring not knowing what do or what I should say. Everyone came in to see what took us so long.

"What's taking you so lo-" shawn started but immediately stopped dead in his tracks as he saw what I was staring at. His eyes widened as I looked up at him. "Uh Aimee, what the hell is that?" He asked. He was just as confused as I was. "I dont know dont ask me!" I say, throwing the box with the ring in it.

"It isnt mine" He says and I looked at him again with a very confused look. "Then who the hell is it?" I asked and he shrugged. I looked at everyone else as they all shrugged too.

"Can we just go to the pool and enjoy our time and then figure this out another time?" Jaxen asked and we all nod. Shawn throws the ring on the bed and we left. Amelia had the stroller so she was pushing it for me.

We go downstairs and head to the pool. "Just letting you know its pretty cold in there because we still have no power and the pool closes at 11" the employee said, as we opened the door to the pool and we nod.

"Awww. Is this your daughter?!" She asked, looking at Adalynn then my mom and I sighed. "No. Shes mine" I say, and she looks at me. "You look pretty young" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes! I am! I'm only 17 and no. Im not a slut okay? I already know what you're going to say" I say, crossing my arms as everyone stared at me. "No! Oh God no! I would never say anything like that especially to a teen mom. Shes adorable and she looks just like you! I already could tell that you're doing pretty amazing. I give you a lot of credit. I would not be able to handle a child at your age" she says. I couldn't help but smile. She was in her middle 20s.

I hug her and she walks away. We all enter the pool area to see no one here which means we have the pool to ourselves which is the best. "Adalynn is going to be freezing" I say, throwing the diaper bag on the chair.

"We did get her something else but I think I left it in the car. I'll be back" Shawn says, running out. He was also shirtless and just in a bathing suit which I didnt feel comfortable with. Call me jealous but I dont want any girls staring at his abs. Those are my babies.

I sat down and Adalynn starts crying. "She might be hungry. Do you think I could breastfeed?" I asked, looking at my mom. "Yeah and if they come in to say something I'll deal with it" she answered and I laughed as Adalynn got louder. I took the diaper bag off of the chair and put it beside the chair.

I stand up and unbuckled Adalynn. I pick her up and sat down swinging my feet on the chair. I lift my bathing suit top up and she immediately starts eating.

"Elena can you get my phone? It's in the diaper bag by my feet?" I asked and she nods. She hands me my phone and I dialed Shawn's number. He answered on the first ring.

"What's up? I'm walking back into the hotel" he answered.

"Can you run up to the room get me my breast pump and bottles so I could pump bottles for tomorrow"

"Sure" he says hanging up. I smiled and Karen sat in the chair next to me as all the kids jumped in the pool. "I have a question" she says, looking at me. I looked at her.

"You could be completely honest with me" she says and I smiled nodding. "If that ring was Shawn's and he was going to propose, would you say yes?" She asked and I sighed looking down at Adalynn and back up at his mom.

"Honestly? I'm not sure. When I first thought he was going to propose I had no idea what to feel or what to say. Part of me wanted to say yes because I love him. I havent told him yet but I do. But I wanted to say no because I just thought it was too soon, you know? I understand that it would be good for Adalynn because her mommy and daddy are together but I just feel like we're good the way we are now. Yes, I'm planning on taking his last name in the future but I just had a baby and feel like it would be too much for me to handle" I answered and that was 100 percent how I felt.