WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!

Aimee's POV
"What the hell was that about Aimee" Shawn asked, sounding mad. I shrugged looking at everyone and they all gave me a "tell him" look. I just slowly shook my head and looked at Shawn with terror in my eyes but he obviously didn't care.

"I cant believe you accused of her or killing your baby! You know how humiliated she probably feels right now" Shawn continued. Ouch. That hurt a lot. Not so much him defending his stupid girlfriend but he pretty much called OUR baby only mine. "I'm sorry Shawn" I say, my voice breaking and I run upstairs to my bedroom. I hear the front door slam shut. I'm guessing that's Shawn. 

I let a tear slip down my cheek slowly and wiped it away. I grabbed my journal book and start singing to myself. Yes, i sing but I keep it in my bedroom. No one knows about my singing or songwriting. Not even my family or Shawn knows and I want to keep it that way. I hear a knock on my door and Jeremy walks in.

"What was that about" Jeremy asked, meaning that little scene that just happened. "I was just paranoid. I swear I thought I saw Selena with a knife to kill my baby" I admitted and he gives me a look. "Remember what I said. I'll give you till tomorrow to tell Shawn" he reminded me. "He's mad at me. He won't believe me" I tell him, looking down. "Remember, I have proof" He says, and with that he walked out.

Jeremy's POV
I walked downstairs in the living room where everyone was sitting. "Shawn really needs to know about this. I don't know if I'm the only one, but Shawn is changing....a lot" my mom says, as i sit down.

"I agree mom. Aimee is paranoid now because of his girlfriend. She's stressed out, upset, and scared and it isn't safe for the baby" I say.

"We need to be there for Aimee. If she keeps getting stressed or scared she could possibly lose the baby or something could go terribly wrong with the birth" Elena says, and everyone nods agreeing.

"Where's Shawn?" I asked, realizing he wasn't in the room. I feel so stupid now. "He left. He wasn't too happy" My dad says, and I nod. "We need to tell him soon" I added and everyone agreed.