JOB OPPORTUNITY

THE NEXT DAY
Aimee's POV
I heard footprints in my room which scared me. I open my eyes to see Shawn walking around. He was already dressed. I looked over to look at Adalynn but she wasnt there. "Wheres Adalynn?!" I panicked, jumping out of bed.

"Shes downstairs with your mom" shawn giggled. "I changed her and put a outfit on her" he added. "Is it a matching outfit" I laughed, playfully. "Yes. And I was a nice boyfriend and picked out your outfit!" He laughed, pointing to my dresser where he put my outfit.

I looked at it to see that it was a tight white crop top with skinny Jean's and a little white and black flannel which I'll probably tie around my waist. I would also wear my white Van's with it too.

I looked at Shawn and said, "how the fuck did you know I wanted to wear this today?"

"What" he laughed, as I walked into the closet in my bathroom. "I was legit planning on wearing this outfit today!" I say, grabbing a towel.

I throw the towel on the toilet and started my shower. "I'll be in the shower" I say, grabbing my clothes and going in the bathroom. I left the door open because no one really goes in my room except Shawn.

I start shampooing my hair and as I rub the shampoo in my hair I just start singing. That's another thing about me I sing in the shower all the time. Like I dont care where I am. I just sing.

After I finished up with my hair, I start washing my body. I look down at my stomach and just stood there shocked. Its weird how fast I lost my baby weight.

After I washed my body and face, I turn the shower off. I reached my towel and just dried my body off. I didnt feel like shaving because I didnt need to and I'm wearing pants so it didnt really matter to me. After I dried my body I wrapped my hair in the towel and stepped out of the bathtub.

I put my clothes on and did my makeup. Since we were going out in public I did my full face makeup routine. "Babe, Adalynn is getting hungry. Shes starting to cry and get fussy" Shawn says, walking in the bathroom.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec" I say, taking the towel off of my head. He goes back downstairs and I spray detangler in my hair and start brushing it out. I was going to blow dry and straighten my hair but babies come first.

I quickly put deodorant and perfume on. I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I walked in the living room where Shawn was holding Adalynn.

She was wearing a white onsie that said "worth the wait" with a little pink tutu skirt looking like but it was shorts. She even had a bow.

"Hey cutie pie" I smiled, taking her from Shawn

"Hey cutie pie" I smiled, taking her from Shawn. I sit down and pulled my shirt up. I start feeding her and she immediately calms down. "Oh fuck. Babe, can you go upstairs and grab a pair of socks for me?" I asked.

He nods running upstairs. I looked at everyone. "Do you know what's up with him?" I asked. Theres something he isnt telling me. "What do you mean?" Elena asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Theres something he isnt telling me. Like he got a phone call yesterday and he just seemed so happy yet a bit scared and upset" I answered, and my mom looked at me.

"Now that you mentioned it, I noticed a difference too" she says. Jaxen coughed, signaling that Shawn was walking in and we got tired. He hands me the socks and I smiled.

"Can you put them on" I say, with puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed the socks. After he put them on Adalynn was done eating. "So are we going to babysit her or are you taking her?" My dad asked and I looked at Shawn and back at everyone.

"I want to take her. I trust you but I'm not ready to leave her just yet" I laughed nervously, putting her in the carseat. "Of course. I understand" my mom says. I buckled her in and put the blanket around her so she doesnt get cold.

I pull the carseat cover up and stood up. "Ready?" Shawn asked, grabbing the diaper bag and I sighed. "I guess so" I answered, feeling a sharp pain up there but tried not showing it.

"Just saying it's raining. It's going to be nasty all day" Jeremy says and we nod walking out. It was down pouring. "Holy crap a doodle" I say, trying to run to the car and Shawn laughed.

I placed the carseat in the back seat and shut the door. I hopped in the passenger side and we both buckled up, then Shawn starts the car. "So is that your new language" he asked, talking about what I just said and I laughed as he pulled out of the driveway.

It was really bugging me. I had to find out what that phone call was but didnt know how to ask. "Sooooo" I started. "You know you could tell me anything, right?" I asked.

"Yes" he smiled, grabbing my hand. "Like ANYTHING no matter what it is" I answered and he nods. "So, do you have anything to tell me?" I asked.

"Nope" he simply says. I sighed and just gave up. "Shawn, you got a phone call yesterday and ever since that you were acting weird" I say, being truthful.

His eyes widened and he took his hand away. "Its nothing bad" he says. "So why wont you tell me?" I asked. I felt hurt he wouldn't tell me. "In a way it's bad but in a way its good" he says, taking a turn.

"So what is it?" I asked, once again. "I got a job opportunity" he simply says and my eyes widened of excitement. "Omg! That's amazing babe!" I say, obviously excited and supportive. "In Miami which means I would have to move there"
--------------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUN! How do you think Aimee will react? Do you think Shawn is going to take the opportunity or leave it behind?! Comment and answer the questions for another update!