Chapter 10~Moving to fast ...Naaa

{Dianne's POV}

When we got to the store we wandered around chucking random food into the cart some healthy, some not so much.
J-"I feel like such an adult right now"
D-"Why"
J-"Because I'm going grocery shopping with my girlfriend"
D-"So older teenagers like us do it all the time and besides we aren't even living together"
J-"Well I mean it doesn't have to be that way"
D-"Joe what are you suggesting that we move in together"
J-"No, maybe, yes"
D-"Joe"
J-"Fine yes I am suggesting that we move in together, I get so lonely at home and I could do with company other than the furniture specifically your company though I'd probably get sick of anyone else"
D-"Right listen to me"
J-"Ok"
D-"I'll move in but I'm not staying all the time"
J-"Why not"
D-"We're young and it's complicated but I don't want to tell you in the middle of a grocery store"
J-"Ok but we'll still have to ask your parents first"
OMG. I should of told him about my parents sooner but he may not of liked me if I did let alone love me. I then accidentally whispered under my breathe "That might be a bit tricky".
J-"What was that"
D-"Oh nothing just talking to myself"
J-"Okay if your sure"
To get him to stop talking I peck him on the lips, thankfully it worked. I don't know how I would of handled anymore questions in the middle of that Grocery store. I couldn't possibly fully move in with him because of Macklynn and Eponiné. He doesn't even know about them yet or had he seen them. I need to tell him and I need to tell him soon. But how? It could tear us apart, oh no what have I done. This boys heart has already been broken he doesn't need me going and breaking it again. What have I done?

{Joe's POV}

When I asked Dianne to move in with me she looked worried and like she was hiding something. Is she ok? Does she actually love me? Was she scared? All these thoughts were running through my mind and I didn't know how to control them. Though I wanted to do something special for Dianne today as we were having the day off and over the last couple of days she has helped me more than anyone has ever before. Where could I take her that was just as special as her or nearly as special as her?
I payed for the food and we packed it all in the car. On the way back we didn't speak much we mainly just sang our hearts out to our favourite songs.
D-"Joe please could we go to my house so I could get some clothes"
J-"Yeah sure just point me in the right direction"
D-"Ok"
We eventually arrived at Dianne's house. Her house was so charming to say it wasn't in a rural area and it was on a busy road.

 Her house was so charming to say it wasn't in a rural area and it was on a busy road

Dianne unlocked the door and we stepped in. Woah, it's so cosy and cute.

{Dianne's POV}

Eponiné's toys were packed away but in noticeable places and some of Macklynn's stuff was still out. I hoped Joe wouldn't notice and he hadn't so far which was a good sign.
D-"I'm gonna quickly run upstairs and throw some clothes into a bag then I'll be back down ok."
J-"Yep"
I needed to be quick I never really noticed how much evidence there was that little girls lived here. But now I'm seeing it all as clear as day. I need to hurry.