Chapter 28~ Resisting

{Joe's POV}

We finally finished our artwork.

D-"I'm surprised I finished so quickly"
J-"Same I normally take ages to finish"

We turned to show each other the pieces.

Dianne's:

Mine:

D-"Wow that's amazing"J-"So is yours"D-"You practically did all of mine"J-"Exactly that's why it's amazing"D-"Hey that's not fair"

J-"So is yours"
D-"You practically did all of mine"
J-"Exactly that's why it's amazing"
D-"Hey that's not fair"

Dianne gave me a gentle slap on the arm. I deserved that.

J-"If it makes you feel any better you gave me the ideas"
D-"Yeah I suppose"
J-"That is why we work well as a team"

I pulled Dianne's hips closer to mine and she rested her arms on my shoulders. We slowly leant in. We were both very conscious of the fact that we were in a classroom filled with people so the kiss couldn't get too intense. Thankfully we had Dance rehearsals next, so we'd be alone which meant I could kiss Dianne as much as I wanted. Well as much as she'd allow me to, she'd probably get annoyed after a while, most people would though to be fair.

The bell went to signal the end of the lesson and we headed straight to dance.  We were already wearing suitable clothes to dance in so there was no need to get changed.

D-"So let's run through the da-"

Before Dianne could say anymore I softly turned her chin so her face was facing mine. Her delicate cheeks turning red as I did. I smirked at her before I slowly leaned in. When our lips touched sparks flew in every possible direction. All of our worries, troubles and problems melted away around us. I never knew a kiss so spontaneous and innocent could be so intimate and intense at the same time. Our lips moved in perfect synchronicity. My hands roamed her waist as I pulled her closer. The kiss became deeper and more passionate. There are times like this when I really wished we weren't at school or around the girls. As we pulled apart the connection, passion and love we have for each other didn't fade it was growing more intense. It almost felt like she was my crush that I couldn't touch or kiss because she didn't like me back, apart from she was my girlfriend and we have two girls, we are still at school and we need to get this dance finished for this Friday.