Chapter 41~Party

{Dianne's POV}

We all went separately in different cars.

D-"How are we supposed to keep an eye on the girls whilst having this party"
J-"I don't know send them to bed early"
D-"We can't do that"
J-"No you're right we can't"
D-"Why is it so hard to be a teenager and a parent"
J-"I don't know..."
D-"..."
J-"Ooo what if we invite Zoe and Alfie round to"
D-"That's a good idea that way we'll have 4 people to keep an eye on them"
J-"Yeah Okay"
D-"I'll call them now"

D-"I called them and they said they were on their way"
J-"Okay good, so how are we going to do this"
D-"Urmm"
J-"Wait we haven't picked the girls up from school"
D-"Well one they are at dance and two Hali's mum is dropping them off and they should be back any minute now"

Just as we pulled up in the drive, Hali's mum turned the corner and pulled up behind us.

J-"We don't have long"
D-"Relax everyone is going to get changed at their house then is coming here"
J-"Thank you"
D-"What for"
J-"Putting up with my crazy and calming me down before I get too stressed... I love you"
D-"I love you more"
J-"Not possible"

We hopped outta the car and were greeted by Renee Hali's mum who is also Maddie's mum.

R-"I got a text from Maddie saying you're having a party what about the girls"
D-"Well everyone is about to find out about them"
R-"Woah"
D-"I know"
R-"Are you nervous I know how long you've been keeping this secret and you've been pretty darn good at keeping it"
D-"Thanks and yes but at the end of the day the girls are my priority so I can't let anyone else's options get in the way"
R-"I think it'll be fine you've got the girls and Joe to help you through this"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Yeah don't worry you've got me"
D-"Okay"
R-"You've got this"

Renee started to walk to the car and let the girls out she smiled and left. "You've got this Di" "Thanks" Macklynn and Eponiné came running towards us. Joe picked Macklynn up and threw her in the air. Obviously in a safe way. Macklynn came and gave me a big hug when she landed back on the ground. Eponiné jumped into Joe's arms.

J-"Hey, how was dance"
M-"Good"
E-"Macklynn has her solo this weekend"
D-"Yeah we can't wait to see it"
M-"Who's that"

Zoe and Alfie pulled up in the driveway.

M-"Zoe"
E-"Afee"

Zoe practically ran out of the car and gave Macklynn and Eponiné a huge hug. Alfie got out of the car and Eponiné was jumping up and down until he had everything out of his hands and could pick her up.

M-"What are you guys doing here"
D-"We are having a party"
J-"Yeah my you're going to meet my friends"
M-"Really"
D-"Yeah"
E-"Is Emily and Maddie coming to"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Is that okay"
M & E-"Yeah"

We all went inside. Joe took me aside.

J-"I'm getting nervous like really nervous I'm now worried about you, me, the girls"
D-"We'll be fine, you've got me if you get any more worried talk to me and I can tell them all to leave"
J-"Thank you"
D-"This time you've got me, Macklynn, Eponiné, Zoe and Alfie so if you get slightly more worried please tell us"
J-"If anything happens I'm coming to you because no one else knows what to do and I don't want to scare them"
D-"Okay, I love being in your company so I really don't mind if we stay joint at the hip"
J-"I'm going to take you up on that offer"
D-"Good, I love you"
J-"I love you more"
D-"Not possible"

The girls were in the kitchen colouring in. Joe and I and Zoe and Alfie were waiting for everyone. I was definitely worrying now, I think Joe noticed. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. Joe whispered "I love you we're going to be okay" I snuggled into his chest further.