Chp: 1

*I love this song but don't know if it fits this chapter i don't know*

"That's all you got to say ? Damn mensa I thought you would miss me... haha," He said chuckling looking at her.

Blanca broke into a sprint and literally jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist putting her head in his neck crying. Oscar immediately hugs her back and kissed her cheek.

"I'm here... stop crying," Oscar said in which Blanca is standing now but still not letting him go, she looks at him and he stares at her and wipes her tears off her face with his thumb.

"I know but your here ! How I thought you were still doing time ??" Blanca said stepping back and looking at him still not believing he's here, but kept a wide smile on.

"They let me out on good behavior and come on you really thought I thought wouldn't come out as soon as possible," Oscar said to her who is also smiling at her.

"Well I'm happy your back I finally have someone to spent the summer with since Monse went to writing camp, Ruby is busy with something with Jamal, and Cesar is always at home doing i don't know." Blanca said all in one breathe.

"Fosho I'm hungry let's go get something to eat cause prison food was bearable but ain't the same as outside food," Oscar said already dragging her to his red impala and getting in.

"Can you guy's drop me off at the house I already ate tacos," Cesar said.

Oscar just hummed and dropped him off at the house; Blanca waved him bye and looked at Oscar who is now looking at her chuckling.

"I missed you mensa..." Oscar said seriously and quietly knowing she can hear him.

"I missed you too..." Blanca said softly reaching over to kiss his cheek and sat back down on her seat.

"What I missed?" he asked.

"Honestly same as usual, so you missed nothing besides me graduating middle school and entering high school," she said looking at him.

"I'm sorry but how was 9th grade?" he asked.

"It was shit but bearable and it's fine we still kept in touch and wrote letters," she said grabbing his hand and kissed his knuckles.

(Blanca's Point of View)

It feels good to have Oscar back but it's gonna be hard to keep these hidden truths, hidden. We stopped at a taco place and ate, after eating me and Oscar were just in his car in a comfortable silence with him driving and I'm looking outside the trees which now turned the beach. I looked at him, smiling and waited for him to park the car, and I got out with him getting out as well.

"It's night already Oscar what are we doing here?" I asked him.

"I came here when I got out but doesn't feel right if you ain't here with me.... this is our spot you know.... you is my best friend I ain't me without you." He said looking at me grabbing my hand and have me sitting next to him on the sand.

We just sat there taking in the sound of the waves and the smell of the beach. I enjoyed these moments with him cause even if there was no words to exchange we both know what was up with each other and just be there.

"You know I love you right?" he told me now facing me.

"Of course and you know I love you too... why you telling me this something wrong?" I asked worried.

"No I just wanted you to know I've been gone for too long and realized I never appreciated you for being there for me and I want you to know that I love you and thank you for being with me all the time and never giving up on me. I never regret on making you my best friend 6 years ago," he told me looking me straight in the eyes.