Chp: 5

Blanca's Point of View:

Smiling was key to life in my perspective, it can definitely assure someone even when lying, could also help you change any subject, or it may also get through the darkest times. But sometime's it can also be exposed or seen through it on what's behind the lifted lips you put on everyday intentionally or not. It was a way for me to escape on most situation or use when necessary.

I quickly wiped my eyes not letting anymore tears come out and faced Rosa with a wide smile. I walked over to her and hugged her with a small 'hey'.

"Nothing's wrong just a little flashback memory that got me emotional that's all but how you been?" I asked her genuinely.

"Oh okay then, hope your okay, and I'm good," She said going over to Oscar and hold's onto his arm.

"That's good, you guy's staying here for dinner?" I  asked them.

"I'm sorry Blanca, me and Oscar are going on a date but next for sure and maybe we could cook together and have a family day?" She offered with a soft smile.

"Of course just let me know when and no worries, well it seem's I'm keeping you guys from your date so I'll see you guy's later," I said to them and smile at them before Ruby and Jamal enter calling me over.

"See you later Blanca," Rosa said and hugged me which I hugged back as well.

"We're still not done," Oscar said with a small smile.

"Yeah we are, now go on to your date... I'll be fine, go," I ushered him to leave and closed the door when they both left.

I headed to Ruby's room, saw the gang sitting on Ruby's bed and they smiled sadly at me but i waved it off. They all got up, walked over to me and hugged me telling me that it's gonna be fine and that they have my back. I just let them hold me and heard a ding at the front door. I went over to open the door and find a brunette girl standing there with a suitcase.

"Hi I'm Olivia hope I'm at the right address," She said showing me her phone that has the correct address.

"Yes you are, I just stayed over here for a couple of days but come in let me call Doña Geni," I said to her smiling softly at her.

I go look for Ruby's mom and told her that a girl named Olivia is here. With that being said Doña Geni hugged her and gave her a tour of the house. The whole gang met her and Ruby is very attracted to her, he even got a boner, boy's will be boy's. I decided to head home, I think I stayed long enough to leave my mom alone in the house so I head to Abuelita's room and sat next to her.

"Hey Abuelita I think I'm ready to go home, you need your space but thank you for everything, I really owe you," I sad hugging her tight.

"Mija you are welcome anytime and ya sabes if you need to talk or hide I'm here," She told me softly holding me tight as well.

I packed my stuff and called Letty who picked up this time. I asked her if she can pick me up from Ruby's house and said she was on her way. When I got all my stuff in the duffel bag I heard honking outside and headed for the front door with Abuelita walking me out.

"Con cuidado mijita," She told me and ushered me to go. I see Sad eyes in the driver seat and Letty in the passenger seat in which both greeted me.

"Hey lil sis," They both said at the same time which got us laughing.

"Hey losers, how are you guy's," I said looking at them from the back seats.

"We're good and you?" Sad eyes said looking at me through the rear mirror.