Chp: 16

Blanca's Point of View:

"Blanca... Blanca, wake up, your gonna be late for school," a female voice said waking me up and saw my mom shaking me to wake up.

I looked around me and realized it was just a dream. I reached over to get my phone and checked the time to see it was 7 o'clock. My mom always does this, in 15 minutes I can get ready. I looked through my closet and picked out a T-shirt with some jeans and my sandals. I headed to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene and after that I headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

My mom laid some eggs and bacon on the table and snapped her fingers at me signaling to sit down and eat.

"Your not working today?," I asked her eating my bacon turning around to look at her.

"No ahora no, so im gonna need u to help me cook when u get home please y también ask Cesar si quiere comer con nosotros, ese nino necesita comer," my mom said looking at me before getting my plate to put in the sink to wash the dishes.

I got up, washed my hands, and kissed my mom on the cheek before saying 'ok' and grabbing my things to leave.

"Ama ! I'm leaving!," I yelled walking out the front door locking it behind me and start to walk to school when I see Cesar standing there smiling at me in front of my house.

I walked up to him before he pulls me in a hug and says, "I'm so sorry Blanca."

I pulled away and smiled at him softly, "it's ok he was gonna find out soon enough either way."

"How are you?," Cesar asked and we continued walking to school.

"I'm there, how about u?," i asked kicking a pebble that was on the ground.

"Im there too," he exhaled deeply after answering.

"How's you and Monse?," I asked him taking a glance at him.

"She's mad... i don't know," he said looking down.

"Everything is gonna be fine... Did he say anything?," I asked him worriedly.

"He hasn't said anything but he looks so lost... Blanca you should talk to him," he said looking at me but I breathed in deeply.

"I'm not ready right now... I need time and what about Rosa?," I said looking at him.

"They are complicated right now," he said exhaling deeply.

"I'm so sorry for everything Cesar and I know I shouldn't be apologizing to you but you shouldn't be in the middle of this," I said guilty.

"Hey i wanted to be there for u no matter what and remember your my hermana , of course I'm gonna be in the middle of it... either way I would have been, in someway," he said looking at before breaking out into a small smile.

We kept walking until we reached the school and walked in the gates of Hell. We both went our separate ways him heading over to the squad and me heading for my locker to get my books and folder that I needed. Throughout the whole entire school day was pretty good.

I was walking home by myself and wondered how's Letty and Johnathon so I decided to call them.

Ring... Ring... Ring...