Chp: 14

Blanca's Point of View:

Life is great but also hot, probably because Ruby's house was getting hot cause we couldn't turn on the air conditioner. I was laying down on the couch upside down with my hair sprawled out on the floor while trying to cool down but doesn't seem to work. Oscar goes to the bathroom to handle business with whoever he was on the phone with and Jamal comes out saying he wants to play a game. So we all gather around the table, figuring out what we want to play.

"How about smash, marry, and kill?," Olivia suggests the group in which they all agree.

Monse was the first to go and then Oscar came out of the bathroom smiling at me before making his presence known in the room.

"Want to play?," Jamal asks him and Oscar just nodded his head to the side.

"Id kill you and kill you," He said pointing at Ruby and Jamal.

"Id smash you, smash you,... Fine. Id smash you too. Then kill you and Id marry you," Oscar said the last part smiling softly at me but I just looked down.

I looked up to notice all the squad looking at me but I just shrugged heading to the couch to lay down. Not gonna lie my heart sped up a bit but I relaxed myself.

"How about you mensa?," Oscar said from the kitchen wall and I just looked up smiling a little.

"Id smash Ruby, Jamal, Jasmine... Kill Monse and Olivia, sorry you guys," I said laying back down not to mention Oscar in the game.

"What about me?," Oscar said amused.

"I... Marry you," I said chuckling before laying back down.

A few minutes flew by and I saw Monse and Olivia huddled down talking about something when I saw Monse get tense at what Olivia said. A few seconds later Cesar busted through the door out of breathe and saw the expression on Monse's face.

"You kissed Olivia!," Monse yelled at Cesar and I shot up from the couch to stand close to the two hidden couple.

"Is it true!," Ruby yelled getting angry.

I didn't know what to do but just stand there when Oscar pulled me to his side and I kept a safe distance just in case anything happened. I watched the squad all argue and I see Cesar run out of words when he looks at me. That's when he had something to say and I got worried what he could say next.

"Blanca is in love with Oscar!," Cesar yelled out and everyone got quiet.

I couldn't move, I looked at Cesar and smiled softly before walking to him.

"You promised," I whispered only he could hear and he looked down but I pulled him a hug.

"It's ok," I said softly.

"Blanca?," Oscar said from the exact same spot he stayed in.

"Everyone out," Oscar ordered and they all scrambled to Ruby's room but I grabbed Cesar's hand holding him back.

"Don't leave me,... please," My voice cracked in the end, my eyes getting glossy.

"Ok," Cesar said gripping my hand in reassurance.

I finally looked up at Oscar and he looked at me before walking to where I was standing. I made a move to stand back but Cesar helped me hold my ground. I gripped Cesar's hand tightly scared for what's to come next when Oscar and I where at arms length.

"Blanca, what did Cesar say?," Oscar said softly.

"That he kissed Olivia," I said quietly nervous as hell.