Let me save you.

~Taehyung's P.O.V~

That voice, it was noona Alma, I'm a coward I know because Instead of getting out of the bathroom I open it just enough to make sure he doesn't hurt her. She is angry; her short frame walks toward Dong-Hyun grabbing on to his face "you're pathetic, you know that?" She begins to grab him by the collar and struggles to make him stand up, but she still manages to do it "get up asshole" she tells him when he does he tries to punch her, but she dodges it by leaning sideways and gets him with a right jab instead.

When he tries again he fails, she takes that opportunity to hit him in the stomach and then brings his face to her knee "Que poco Hombre" (you're not much of a man) her eyes finally land on the bathroom's door which I'm hiding behind "Taehyung~ah?" she calls out for me. I wonder for a second if I should hide, this is the second time she's had to defend me from Dong-Hyun she might be annoyed. I walk out because It's the least I could do.

"Noona," I say quietly, she takes a deep breath and walks to me. "Come on we have to go," she tells me taking hold of my wrist. "If I leave he'll be outraged when I come back". she gives me a sad smile and says " Taehyung~ah, you're not coming back" she says as she drags me out of the apartment "what do you mean I'm not coming back? I should lock the door noona, what if someone robs the apartment?" she looks back at me " I mean you're not coming back and that's not your problem anymore Taehyung~ah" I get into her truck.

Where is she taking me? I look at her, and I'm about to ask her, but her phone rings "honey, where are you?" Hoseok hyung asks through the car's speakers. "I uh, I'm with a friend did you need something?" she asks him "not, I just wanted to make sure you got home safely," he tells her "I will, I'll text you when I get there bebe" (baby). "okay, bye" is all Hyung said before hanging up.

"noona, where are you taking me?" I ask her "to my house," she says. The truck stops in front of a large gate which is quickly opened by two guards, what the fuck? The mansion stood proudly behind the iron gates. The home's structure was a piece of art; itself the two-story home was a gift to my eyes. "Welcome to my house," noona said, when we went inside the house didn't disappoint. I blinked and looked down to noona who seemed much shorter now standing beside her.

I was still in shock when noona asked: "When was the last time you had a meal, Taehyung?" I blinked "I can't remember" she nodded and walked away, then it hit me everything that was happening, I left Dong-Hyun defenseless, I made him mad, but I had the right to do that and more right? For months now I watched him come back home reeking of other people's colognes and perfumes. I watched him get drunk as I hid under the blankets hoping he forgot I was there.

I pushed the feeling away when I heard noona coming back "this is all the girls left" she said (referring to the maids) I took the plate of food which contained rice, pork, and vegetables "thank you noona, but you don't have to do this" she gave me another sad smile "I don't mind Taehyung~ah" she said. After eating she walked me to a room. "Good night," she told me before hugging me. "Sorry, I forget Korean men don't hug women like us Mexican do." I think she could tell I was taken aback.